It is a noun

Hi my friends!Well, after this break we'll keep on going with a new word.I will just say this word is a noun since I believe this one is quite easy and surely the discussion won't have as many replies as the previous one.Let's start enjoying and learning!Good luck ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Friday will be my free day. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ .... Really actually I want to be a host. Ha...ha...ha... .

Go ahead ELF Noor.. .:))
  • I've planned to keep silent for three days. LOOOL... .

Evangelina said:
    LOL, ooooh see what my innocent panda image tricked...MARY, stage fright? Aaarh..you can not tell me that...I do not believe :-))

------

I voice with you all, looking so much forward to see you ELF hosting the game :-))

-------

Onee, one should not stay silent for to long, but okay when positive things happens :-))
  • :D :D :D :D my silence produces something. LOL.. .thanks Eva, Estanis, ELF, MARY.

Let me give give you smiles... ....:)))

C'mon.. ..this is just a game, and we are not kindergarteners..(just kidding okay) :p

I like this discussion. :) You don't need to wait for me to discuss about this. If you have one voice, of course I will be okay. ^_^

Now, ELF.... You have a time. Choose any word you like to share in the dictionary. It's not that difficult but you will get an awesome experience. :D can you start tomorrow? Let's say it's a challenge. ^_^
  • hahaha ELF! Never trust a spaniard... let alone a male spaniard talkin' about 'democracy'! :D

I support the motion!  ELF, you're gonna do it awesomely well! If you don't have any word in mind, just take a dictionary (digital or 'real' one) and pick whatever word you like :)

ELF-Noor's Discussions
    ELF-Noor's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
  • (O.o)
    Estanis:
    OMG..
    At last you proved that you have master mind.. :/ and you also announce here with out asking from me..its not fare.. :|
    I did not knew that if I will tell number I will be the host.. Then I will never tell number lolzz

I don't have any word in my mind... Now what will I do..:)
    Somebody help me.. :p
  • YESSSS...!!

You hit the nail on the head :D

We have a new host!

Ladies and gentlemen: ELF NOOR!!!

ELF-Noor said:
    Estanis
    Hmmm 5
    It is a noun
    Hi my friends! Well, after this break we'll keep on going with a new word. I will just say this word is a noun since I believe this one is quite ea…
  • Estanis
    Hmmm 5
  • O.K. I'm thinking of solving it democratically.

Please give me one number from 1 to 10
  • Maybe it's a kind of stage fright Eva :D

--------------------------------
    Evangelina said:

Hello everyone...

I am wondering, what is it with all the lovely master minds, winning game and hesitating hosting game afterwards...

Thoughtful...Panda image...

• Hello Jet
    we won this game together:):)thank you very much:)

JET said:
    Congratulation for winning the game.
    It is a noun
    Hi my friends! Well, after this break we'll keep on going with a new word. I will just say this word is a noun since I believe this one is quite ea…
This reply was deleted.