51) BARBITURATE (countable noun): any of a class of sedative and sleep-inducing drugs derived from barbituric acid.
52) COZE (intransitive verb): to converse in a friendly way.
53) NOOB (countable noun): a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.
54) NONCHALANT (adjective): (of a person or manner) feeling or appearing casually calm and relaxed; not displaying anxiety, interest, or enthusiasm.
55) BELLIGERENT (adjective): hostile and aggressive; Engaged in a war or conflict.
56) POTLUCK (noun): a meal or party to which each of the guests contributes a dish or some drink.
57) POTABLE (adjective): safe to drink; drinkable.
58) CAPRICE (noun): a sudden and unaccountable/unreasonable change of mood or behaviour.
59) ULULATE (intransitive verb): howl or wail as an expression of strong emotion, typically grief.
60) KIWI (countable noun): a flightless New Zealand bird with hairlike feathers, having a long down-curved bill with sensitive nostrils at the tip.
61) WOEBEGONE (adjective): looking or feeling very sad.
62) SCATTERBRAIN (countable noun): a person who tends to be disorganized and lacking for concentration.