It is a noun

Hi my friends!Well, after this break we'll keep on going with a new word.I will just say this word is a noun since I believe this one is quite easy and surely the discussion won't have as many replies as the previous one.Let's start enjoying and learning!Good luck ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Onee:)
    Thank you very much...
    Please accept my apologies but it would be better if we can find another host:)

Onee-chan said:

Hi Agilulfo,

My late greeting. Welcome! You've won the game. :)

Free-animated-congratulations-clipart.jpg

2643641270?profile=originalThis is a very good job! ^_^

YOU are the next host. Think of one word and feel free to start the game again for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. :)

Please tell us if you are not prepared. Thank you.  ^_^

It is a noun
    Hi my friends! Well, after this break we'll keep on going with a new word. I will just say this word is a noun since I believe this one is quite ea…
  • Your welcome Mary:)

MARY said:

Thumbs up!! ^_^
    And thanks for sharing that beautiful song... it's very appropiate! :D

Agilulfo said:

Thank you very much Elf, Saba, Mary and Sidra:)
    Actually clues was evoking me a little but willow was my first guess because I like appearance of willows too much:) let's say beginners' luck:))
    Mary you are completely right;we are learning and remembering interrelated words together in here...
    I think it's not important to find the true word but it's very funny and instructive that playing with you...
    THANK YOU AGAIN to everyone
    It is a noun
    Hi my friends! Well, after this break we'll keep on going with a new word. I will just say this word is a noun since I believe this one is quite ea…
  • Thank you very much Eva:):)

Evangelina said:
    Oooooh what happened here....what happened Loool, one cannot stay away for long from here, just to be left behind :-)

CONGRATULATIONS many times to Agilulfo.

-------

noa, I was thinking of a Maple too...what Expector Smith says...great minds think alike ;-)

-----

Estanis, thank you for hosting this game and for choosing a very lovely topic, I do agree willows are elegant and beautiful tress.

How lucky we are as humans, gifted with such marvelous nature...there are som very beautiful and unique trees around the world, like 144-Year-Old Wisteria In Japan....and...Wind-Swept Trees In New Zealand...and...Baobab Trees In Madagascar, just to mention some very few.
    It is a noun
  • Hi Agilulfo,

My late greeting. Welcome! You've won the game. :)

Free-animated-congratulations-clipart.jpg

2643640910?profile=originalThis is a very good job! ^_^

YOU are the next host. Think of one word and feel free to start the game again for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. :)

Please tell us if you are not prepared. Thank you.  ^_^

• Estanis, that tree is not that familiar to me. Or probably, I really lack knowledge about plants. :D

Thank you for your great discussion. :)

• Thumbs up!! ^_^
    And thanks for sharing that beautiful song... it's very appropiate! :D

Agilulfo said:

Thank you very much Elf, Saba, Mary and Sidra:)
    Actually clues was evoking me a little but willow was my first guess because I like appearance of willows too much:) let's say beginners' luck:))
    Mary you are completely right;we are learning and remembering interrelated words together in here...
    I think it's not important to find the true word but it's very funny and instructive that playing with you...
    It is a noun
  • Oh right Eva!! I agree with you (as usually haha) 
    And Baobab trees! Oh i love these ones! they look so cool... and it's also a very beautiful word! :)

Evangelina said:

How lucky we are as humans, gifted with such marvelous nature...there are som very beautiful and unique trees around the world, like 144-Year-Old Wisteria In Japan....and...Wind-Swept Trees In New Zealand...and...Baobab Trees In Madagascar, just to mention some very few.
  • And here your gift for this game ppl!!:D

https://youtu.be/p9JxAQqtxkg

imagine that you are lying under a shade of willow and enjoy your gift:):)
  • Thank you very much Elf, Saba, Mary and Sidra:)
  • Congrats Agilufo :) you are genius!
This reply was deleted.