It is a noun

Hi my friends!Well, after this break we'll keep on going with a new word.I will just say this word is a noun since I believe this one is quite easy and surely the discussion won't have as many replies as the previous one.Let's start enjoying and learning!Good luck ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh, oh!! We have a winner!! ^_^

PUDDLEDUCK120.png?width=300

CONGRATS Agilulfo!!! You are a great 'gamer' haha ^_^    It's cool that you won being a newbie! :)

The Willow tree! A beautiful word and beautiful tree!! It makes everything around look romantic or melancholic.  It was a cool word, thanks Estanis!  We also had the chance to learn or remember the english names of common trees (Willow, maple, chestnut, trumphetbush, gingko tree, poplar, dragonblood, bamboo...) and other related vocab like deciduous/perennial plants :)

That's the cool thing about this game: the destination is not as important as the journey. We all have learnt stuff while we were looking for your word. Thanks! :)

• Hi Estanis,

Nice choice!

"willow" is a beautiful tree, I like this tree so much.

• Congrats Agilulfo!

• Elf I know your tenacity but sometimes luck is for those who find it instead of those who search it, or perhaps the beginners' luck haha...
    Keep with your attitude.

ELF Noor said:
    Agilulfo just came and won the game.. Wow..
    Cognates Agilulfo..
    Welcome to the "Guess my Word" group..
    MAY GOD BLESS MORE SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS..
    It is a noun
    Hi my friends! Well, after this break we'll keep on going with a new word. I will just say this word is a noun since I believe this one is quite ea…
  • Agilulfo just came and won the game.. Wow..
    Cognates Agilulfo..
    Welcome to the "Guess my Word" group..
    MAY GOD BLESS MORE SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS..
  • Really?!!:)) I didn't expect that Estanis:) I guess I got lucky...
    And thank you very much for this good game:D
  • https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=OIP.M4744201824a48968aab2c87525a9b1b0H...
    https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=OIP.M4744201824a48968aab2c87525a9b1b0H0&pid=15.1
  • Yesssss...!!!

We have a winner at last :D

The word is "willow" also known here as "weeping willow"

CONGRATULATIONS AGILULFO!!!
  • Is it a maple tree?

• Hi all again...
    Sidra poplar is a good guess I think...
    And Estanis my question is : is that tree have a symbolic meaning?(like olive tree)
    And here my attempt, is it "willow"?
This reply was deleted.