It is a noun

Hi my friends!Well, after this break we'll keep on going with a new word.I will just say this word is a noun since I believe this one is quite easy and surely the discussion won't have as many replies as the previous one.Let's start enjoying and learning!Good luck ;)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is your word starts with any one of the following letters:

b,c,d,f,g,h,

• Is it a household item?

• Is it bird?
  • Awwww I'M SO HAPPY you're the new host!!! My cool 'neighbour'!!! ^_^

THANK YOU to our dear Onee-chan for making this choice, and THANK YOU for accepting the challenge! :))))

Oh I'm very curious about your word! :)
    the clues make me think it could be a plant.... so I'll ask an inevitable question:

Is it a common Spanish plant? :D

• In that case it's a plant am I wrong??

Estanis said:
    Hi Aguilulfo and wellcome,
    No, it is not an animal :)

Agilulfo said:
    Estanis İs it an animal?
    It is a noun
    Hi my friends! Well, after this break we'll keep on going with a new word. I will just say this word is a noun since I believe this one is quite ea…
  • Hi Aguilulfo and wellcome,
    No, it is not an animal :)

Agilulfo said:
    Estanis İs it an animal?
    It is a noun
    Hi my friends! Well, after this break we'll keep on going with a new word. I will just say this word is a noun since I believe this one is quite ea…
  • Estanis İs it an animal?
  • Thanks..!! but I just want to know the word, which you have in your mind..:p so I hope I will catch it or may be someone else..

Is it related to flying category.. I mean a bird?

Estanis said:

Nope, it is not a person :)

I like your perseverance.
    It is a noun
  • Nope, it is not a person :)

I like your perseverance.
  • So this is a person?
This reply was deleted.