Where is Paula ?

Has Anybody Seen the comment left by a user named Nadeem on Paula's page recently , the comment is as follows :

“I’m so sick… I need to go to hospital…Quinn taking me to…

Read more…

Activity

White Knight commented on dara gino's video
"Thank God the child is Alright."
Jun 24
White Knight commented on Tam's video
"Rosemary :) , Indeed your right , I have completed the Mind your language series and they are one o…"
Jun 24
White Knight commented on Tam's video
"Lol thats quite hilarious."
Jun 24
White Knight commented on Tam's video
"Rosemary :) , Yes , you are right absolutely , what a wonderful attitude Mr brown had and what amaz…"
Jun 24
White Knight commented on White Knight's video
"Lol Dara , such animations are a joy really hahaha."
Jun 24
White Knight commented on White Knight's video
"LOL , its quite funny , the way the Harry potter scenes appear during the video."
Jun 24
White Knight commented on White Knight's video
"Yes Dara , there is a slow buildup and then there is this uplifting and amazing music afterwards."
Jun 24
White Knight commented on White Knight's video
"Yes Roman , i have heard this one , the genre seems like Dark action music , which is also Awesome."
Jun 24

You need to be a member of myEnglishClub to add comments!

Join myEnglishClub

Comments

• 2643882806?profile=original

• Kiya haal hain White Knight? Main teek tak hoon. Mera pass exam. I am fine, I was having some exams for my students. I had mine too. Thanks White knight for asking.

• Bahut bahut shukriya White Knight! Mera Urdu acha nahi hain. I will practice speaking whenever I have time so I can address my friends without breaking the language. My Pakistani friends here in Saudi Arabia teach me from time to time. Let me conclude with your new profile photo. Fantastic! One more time, happy new year!
  • Kiya haal hain White Knight? Abi, kum se kum, date sal, hium log dost, lakin khuda ka kasam, main nahi janta tumara nam kiya hain? Happy new year to White Knight!

• Thank you, WK!Welcome back! Haven't seen you for a long time, as I barely go to the chatroom now. Hope everything is going well. Hugs!
  • Hi,WK. Welcome back! Glad to see you here. Thanks for the greetings. I'm fine, as usual. Have a nice weekend! Looking forward to your latest news.

2643743435?profile=original

• Hi, WK, it's October tomorrow, I hope everything is going well and good luck with the exam. ^3^

• Hey yo! ;)

fullscreen_capture_17072012_161328.bmp.jpg?width=350

• Bahut shukriya, I hope to be one of your friends.

• Kiya haal hain White Knight. Welcome to the club.

The City of the Winds