My Tweets

Tuesday
salah gammaa liked Tulin TASDEMIR's profile
Tuesday
salah gammaa liked Andrea Soutullo's profile
Tuesday
salah gammaa commented on Adriano Martelli’s tweet
"Bonjorno Adriano, hahaha no no amico mio. Hahahaha."
Tuesday

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Comments are closed.

Comments

• Hello teacher... I'm so sory for my later reply.. I wish to learn English grammar.. How to do it. Thnx
  • Hi Dara Gino,
    I am glad to see your greeting in Korean. it really kind of you to say so.
    and I would like to say that شكرا جزيلا have a nice day and I wish you well with your business.

• Good Gino. I will be honour to be your friend. I think you understand French also. Very good

• Hey yes you can

• Hi, dera Dara Gino! Do you know some Russian? Ha-ha! How come?

• hiiiii yeah u can learn bahasa with me ;)

• Donnobad. Good morning is ( suvo sokal), Suvo Dupur ( good noon) suvo bikel ( good evening). Suvo ratri ( good night)

Vai is brother...apa/apu is sister

K mon achen, Dara? I mi valo achi ( I am good). Valo thakun, sustho thakun. asa kori pore abar dekha hobe ( see you later).

• 2643568780?profile=originalDear Dara, I just dropped by to say hello!

• M acchi hu. How are you?
  • Hi Dara,

My country is hot during summer, especially this year it was very hot, and is also very cold during winter.With you am told is always Autumn, no winter no summer, is that true?

About Me

Umdurman

Birthday:

March 6

Status

Teacher of English

English level

Other languages spoken

Arabic

Skype user?

Favourite book, movie, song/band etc [in English!]

The Cat O' Nine Tails.

My Favourite Saying(s) [in English!]

those who live to see will see!

We want MyEC to be an online community where people are respectful and respected.

Please report any inappropriate content, spam, and threatening or harassing behavior.

My Latest Activities

salah gammaa liked Amina Raifi's profile
8 hours ago
salah gammaa liked Simona Bright's profile
8 hours ago
salah gammaa liked Mohsen Kiani's profile
8 hours ago
salah gammaa left a comment for Amina Raifi
"Hello Amina Raifi, welcome to My EC. I  hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again."
yesterday
salah gammaa left a comment for Ibrahim
"Comment allez vous Ibrahim? Welcome to My EC. I  hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again."
yesterday
salah gammaa left a comment for Ezra Hidaya
"Hi Ezra Hidaya, welcome to My EC. I  hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again."
yesterday
salah gammaa left a comment for Analía del Valle
"Hola Analia del Valle, welcome to My EC. I  hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again."
yesterday
salah gammaa left a comment for Simona Bright
"Ciao Simona Bright, welcome to My EC. I  hope to be one of your friends. Thanks again."
yesterday