2024 expectations

The year twenty-twenty-four is crawling slowly. I do not want to be pessimistic. Regarding the current one (2023) is taking its last breaths, there were earthquakes in many parts of the world.

The war in the Ukraine, the war in our country. We killed and massacred each other for what? I was not aware of that. the war in the Middle East and the mass killing of Palestinian kids, women, and old people. Africa and its turbulent disputes. Some people say that (2024), might end the world.

That means more and more disasters, more disputes, and more killings all over the globe. Others say it is going to be a peaceful and prosperous year. What do you expect?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I only wish peace love and health for all people on Earth!

• Selamat Natal Sia, your wishes are our commands. Don't forget to extend my greetings to your family and friends. Thanks again for your nice wishes.

• My wishes are health, money,peace on the world and all the best wishes to humanity for '24 

• Haha, grazie amico meo. Thanks for your nice words.

• Ciao Adriano, thanks for pressing the like button.

• Thе yеar 2023 has bееn markеd by global turmoil, with еarthquakеs and conflicts causing suffеring worldwidе. The wars in Ukrainе and our own country highlight thе sеnsеlеss violеncе that pеrsists. Thе tragic еvеnts in thе Middlе East, еspеcially thе mass killings of innocеnt Palеstinians, arе dееply dishеartеning. As we approach 2024, the prospеct of global catastrophе looms. Amidst thеsе challеngеs, sееking an Mba essay help to rеflеct on thеsе complеx issuеs and can providе valuablе insights and pеrspеctivеs for a bеttеr futurе.

UK Based MBA Essay Writing Service from Top Notch MBA Essay Experts
    Hire MBA Essay Writing Service to complete your essays with top quality. One-stop for all your academic needs. Top Notch MBA Essay Writers. Get start…
    • Spsibo John Rock. Before wading into deep waters, is it possible to add me as one of your friends? Thanks.

• I aggre with you Dara about 2023, in fact i don't know what I must to expect, in 2024,but I know what I mus to do! Thank you ! I hope to you and for all here a blessed Christmas and may we prepare ourselves spiritually to welcome the next year!😇💫🙌

• Haha eu realmente gosie disso minha amiga. I also agree with you, Josi. We do not know what is going to happen but we hope for the best. Thanks for your nice words.

• Como voce esta Josi? Muito obrigad. Thanks for pressing the like button. 

This reply was deleted.