My Workshop for 2012

Hello to my Karaoke friends.

For my first Karaoke recording this year, I would like to share this song, "Can't Help Falling In Love" which was popularized by Elvis Presley

This is my dedication to all of my EC and Karaoke friends. It's been an amazing journey for me to be a part of this awesome group. I enjoyed listening to our friends' recordings and inspired by their uniqueness. I hope you'll like it. Cheers! : )

Special thanks to Ms. Abril for her continued support and encouragement.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Robbie,

Awesome performance !

You are really gentle man, your voice make the listener feel peaceful surround there... :)

Keep it up, dear! I just hope to listen the new one... hehehe, as I saw, you posted this song some months ago :P

• Hi Scarlett,

You did visit my little workshop he he he....! Thanks a bundle for your kind words. I truly appreciate it! You're right, I like to sing a ballad but sometimes, it doesn't suit my voice. : ) I miss singing very much, though. Don't you worry, I'll try to record a new one. Stay tuned!

Wishing you a beautiful weekend! 

Warm regards,

Robbie

•  You were like serenading Rob. Applause to you my dear. 

Keep smiling!

• Hi Miley,

Welcome back! Thank you for your comment. Yup, I agree with. I like to be a crooner, sometimes.

Have a great week, dear! : ) 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hi Abril,

• Dear Abril,

I hope I will have a chance to learn Spanish and I find it helpful from your comment :) And now I pick one phrase "muchas gracias" :) 

"Muchas gracias" dear!

• That was so nice Rob! You really do have a BIG heart. It has so much space for all of your MyEC friends..:))

Waiting for the next one..:)

• Thank you, Mayumi! MyEC is like my second home. It's great to be here and learn from all of you. Have a great weekend, dear friend! : )

This reply was deleted.