Well as for me: There's so many Animes that I like that it's really hard to chose one, but I think my favorite Japanese Anime is still "Welcome to N.H.K" (NHK ni youkoso). Even though it's already some years old. I still think it's a so very great Anime.

From cartoons, there's also a lot that I have liked. Simpsons, southpark and etc. So it's hard to tell again, but I would like to mention a British cartoon "Kipper the dog" Although it's for little kids, I like it. Maybe I just like it because it's for little kids. I don't know. But It's a nice cartoon :)

There are also some nice British stop motions, that I like. Like "Wallace and Gromit". Well I think "Wallace and Gromit" don't need to include any video or pictures to introduce it here, it's so famous. :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I see. Well, I believe, that I have got some glimpse to some Barbie cartoon too, from tv.. but too little to talk.

I think, that Barbie dolls are not my world.. I probably could watch it, but when somewhere is something more suitable for me, I will turn the channel to there. ^_^

• Hello SoriaT4, Welcome to group. I've seen some series of "Shawn the Sheep" and I like them. Is Barbie cartoon, a cartoon of Barbie puppets? I didn't know Shawn the sheep is connected with Barbie..

Maybe you actually meant "stop motion cartoons". The cartons where photographed puppets are used, instead of animated drawings. Are called stop motions.. I love stop motions very much. ^_^

If u have a digital camera and computer, u can make a stop motion also by your self. The key is to have camera connected to computer.. Then u don't need to worry that camera may move when pushing the capture button. U can control camera functions from computer's keyboard with some software.

I haven't tried it by my self. I don't have such software.. Maybe there isn't such software for Linux operating systems. I use Linux. ^_^

• This reply was deleted.
    • What's your second best anime?

I've seen "Ouran High School Host Club" too.. but... Well, since I'm not a female,.I can't say that I liked it too much. ^_^

• Hello everybody, I'm a new member. ^^

My favorite anime: Samurai Deeper Kyo, Great teacher Onidzuka, Doreamon, Detective Conan, Shana-oh-yoshitsune. 

• Hello knight, welcome.

"Great teacher Onidzuka" I little likked too.

"Shana-oh-yoshitsune" I don't know.. Probably.

I remember there was a anime called "Shakugan no Shana", But that Shana, probably have nothing to do with this Shana.

^_^

• "Shana oh yoshitsune" is a great shounen manga, I really like it. I've read 22 volume in Vietnamese, but I can't find it in English.
    • I read the first chapter of "Shana oh yoshitsune" from Internet. You're right, it's good. ^_^
    • If you see volume 23 please send it to me. ^^
    • That's why I didn't know it. Manga isn't so popular in my country.. Only manga I've read are some few fan scanned and translated manga online..

I mostly watch anime..

Probably there isn't any official release of "Shana oh yoshitsune" published in English... I only saw some fan-scanlatings online.. Or at least manga related websites that I know, seems not to have any info about it being published in English.

• Hi Destro Chan, welcome to the group. 

What do you think about the ongoing anime, "Shiki"? It's a bit scary.

Inga, one of our members, introduced us a horror anime, called "Ayakashi". That's a classical horror, and may not be scary enough for you, but it was cool and I liked it very much. This is the opening song:

This reply was deleted.