Guess my word

Hi Ec friends!!This is a quiz game (started by our friend Coral) in which players must find out the word given, by asking for clues in every reply (one question per person)The word given (by the previous winner) can be any; professions, countries, tools, abstract... whatever.Join us and just enjoy playing!! :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let's continue the game, friends! :)

Hi Coral & femina:
    2) It is individual game or played by a single player.

Femina, welcome to the game! :)
  • Hello onee, played by group of people or single players?
  • Hello Onee,

Is it among Olympic games?

• Hello Mohammad,

Welcome to the game and thank you for your suggestion, I'm waiting for your participation :)

Mohammad said:

I have a suggestion for you all,

If dear Estanis makes a group with the name of e.g. "GUESS & WIN" , then you members can make your own discussion in that group. As an example Onee can make her own discussion whit the title of "GUESS MY WORD ,,, HINT: this is a sport" ,,, someone else can make their own discussion with the name of "GUESS MY PICTURE" and so forth. 

The advantages of this way compared to the current one is :

1- Several discussions (competitions) can be done simultaneously and a member can participate in all of them (with his/her one question). Meaning the members don't have to wait to one's competition be finished.

2- In the current discussion, the replies are in serial and consecutive for all the questions and it can make others confused somehow, but in new method the replies (related to each question) are in parallel and the replies related to each question are mentioned in its own discussion. 

3- In the current method if the answer of a question (the word must be guessed) wasn't found by the members then it would be boring. But in new method, it doesn't need that the word must be found to be able to go to another question.

Have fun friends 

Guess my word
    Hi Ec friends!! This is a quiz game (started by our friend Coral) in which players must find out the word given, by asking for clues in every reply…
  • Dear Afro, you can ask or guess again. :)

Dear Coral, Elen, and Evangelina, thank you for asking. :)

Based on our discussion last time, we need a break for 24 on Sunday. So,

I will let your questions be until Monday.

I will disclose the answer one by one started Monday morning, my time. :D

Where are the other players? Waiting for your participation. Thank you. :)

• Dear Mohammad,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I'm very glad you join this game.

• Onee, is it chess? I think chess is considered as a sport.

• Is it in teams or individual?

• No, Afro. Oh, I've just heard about loan tennis. Kekeke.. 

Afro said:

Loan tennis
    Guess my word
    Hi Ec friends!! This is a quiz game (started by our friend Coral) in which players must find out the word given, by asking for clues in every reply…
  • Loan tennis
This reply was deleted.