Replies

• Dear Selma, Nafis, Abril, Miley, Mayumi... 

I'm glad to meet you all. Don't you mind if I join in your group? I find this group is very interesting! I love the song and all your record here... I really admire your Noise, your power and your love in life :) 

I wish record my voice here, I love this song, thank you very much, dear Selma. I had tried to practice so many time before I posted this audio, but, I'm really not confident about it, I always missed the melody... hiks, please don't laugh at me... :(

• Hi Scarlett,

Today, I've made listening one more time  (I've just came back today from Istanbul trip)

your color of voice like a original sound, I love it...

I would like to call you "our barbie girl", if you allow me !

• Dear Selma,

You must be very busy, I'm glad and happy to see you come back and leave comment for me.

Thanks for your nice "nickname" which you give for me, it is my pleasure. hihi :)

Wow, You and Nafis tell the same judge about "original sound" for my voice. hihi, you all really make me embarrassed and happy :) ..I wonder how I can compare with original singer?

I will try to practice and wish to give you my best way. I hope to improve myself and the most important is that I wish to be friend with you here. I love the vitality and the colorful life of you all. 

Thank you very much dear Selma for creating this group. Thanks for all your encourage words.

Love you.

• wow! clap clap clap for you sweet Scartett, I really can't distinguish your voice from the original singer of the song. You did a great job! Excellent! No one laughs at you dear Scarlett...please don't worry..we are here to practice our English by singing. This is the only thing that matters. 

Thank you so much for being here. I'm so glad you liked this group. We are having so much fun here as well as making sweet memories. Thanks a lot. Have a wonderful time.

• hihihi.... my dearest Nafis,

Thanks a lot for your kind words, my face is red with all your words.. :)

Ya, I like this group very much, It  makes me relax in learning and practicing, and feel the life around us have so many beautiful colors. 

I'm glad to be here with you all. Let's make sweet memories for our life. 

Wish you all have full happy time here.

• You are more than welcome. I'm so glad to hear that. heyyyyy! hoorayyyy! yes, we are making sweet memories and making lots of noises!!!! 

• Making SWEET MEMORIES

Yes, please we remember "that wishes" in the future,

we've already have two years', I hope we'll be together for a long time,

by collecting memories

• Hi Scarlett, very glad to see you here,

Great  decision, thank you for being with us.

Your voice is quite pure and made a very enjoyable singing,

Congrats !

• Hihihihi... thank you very much dear Abril! 

• Dearest Greg,

Absolutely fantastic, you were great as always !

WELCOME BACK OUR HERO :)))))

ps: I am glad that you like my choice, feel free to select another please, we're going without any rule for the present.

Thank you for being us :)))

2385329135?profile=original

This reply was deleted.