Some say, if you don't have idea or dream, you will have no purpose in life. So what is the best idea or dream that ever passed in your mind?If you don't have, try find one, and post it on this discussion, maybe we can inspire each other with your dreams or ideas.Maybe an idea for humanity, etc. Your life's dream, etc.Good quote from C.S. LewisYou are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have a passion to be a leader where I will there. I also has a dream to have my own bussines some day and orphanage. Many people don't support my dream, but I believe the power of faith I can realize it. I have many constraint to reach it. My capability and my engish ability still bad to enhance and gain my dream.My teacher said that, to be a global leader you should capable in global language. So, the first step that I must try is learn english more and learn in my field well. I hope I will realize my dream as soon as possible.

• My dream was to go a school which has student from all over the world from all countries

It would be terrific

• I want to resign and travel around the world with all money I have. But it's just a dream I don't think I can do it for real.
  • I dream of having an insight into the real meaning of life. We come and go naturally. We are being conditioned to be in the same cycle since we were born. We get old, suffer from ageing sings and die.

Does it worth living if we have to leave the world before knowing the real essence of life. Most of us dream of having a better life. It is very natural. If we think more deeply, nothing is impermanent. We cannot control them. What lasts longer?

I wish I could find out the real essence of life before I say good-bye to the world!

• Today is very difficult a having dreams about anything. World became too fast and very confused. And what can be super idea in that world? You only can try to be happy with thinks which you already have and enjoy in every day of your life. In other words it is much easier change yourself than trying to change worold. This is maybe a little pessimistic thoughts but look at around you and only good idea that you can find is accept the world and looking for bit of happines in everyday life.

• i have lots of small and big dreams but i think the best one of them is traveling around the world.i am crazy about traveling around the world and know more about different culture 

• Agree nadira.. That's something we learn from life, wise word.
  • A best solution  on  life's  complication  , I figure that less  explanation  in  an issue is  best  as  most  do not  want  to hear facts ......so  best  idea for less stress  is to let  go 

• My teacher, Nadira aunt
      I liked your comment, "Less explanation in an issue is the best"
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Wow nice dream!
This reply was deleted.