GUESS MY WORD!

Good morning, all! (where ever you are) :)

GUESS MY WORD is a game that everyone can guess 'A WORD' by observing the clues given. Everyone can only give ONE question in each comment to have ONE clue from A PLAYER who save the WORD. Is it clear enough? :)

The one who can guess the word is the winner. He/she will continue the game by giving the first clue, e.g. IT IS A COUNTRY. Other players would try to guess the word and then one player will be the next winner, and...so on.... However, if the winner don't have the will to make a guess, another player can continue the game.

Let's just be relaxed.... you don't need to be stressed in this game, better not. :D So, based on the previous discussions, we would PAUSE the game on Sunday. Every member can join this game anytime without any necessity to always participate. 

This game seems to be interesting and useful for members who want to increase vocabulary. So, I will try to post all the words that we guessed. Anyway, suggestions are always welcomed.

I dedicate this discussion to Coral who shared this idea on MyEC and also all players who have participated in the previous games.

Let's see how many words we've learnt . . .

1. Job -----> FOREST RANGER
2. Country -----> CUBA
3. Trademark -----> LEGO
4. Job -----> TAXIDERMIST
5. Animal -----> TERMITE
6. Object -----> HAMMOCK
7. Word begun with 'S' -----> STATIONERY
8. Sport -----> WEIGHTLIFTING
9. Adjective -----> EFFERVESCENT
10. Vegetable -----> RHUBARB

11. Disease -----> LEUKEMIA

12. Author -----> JACK LONDON

13. A Part of Speech -----> RHADAMANTHINE

14. _______ in THIS GROUP_______ 

Thank you very much. :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think Mohammad guessed your word.
    I wish this disease can be cured someday.

• Hellooo! Onee, can you tell at least one symptom of this disease?

• Is it sepsis or septicaemia? it's a type of blood infection.
  • Bummer. I'm an expert in mental disorders, you know? ;]

That's gotta be sepsis (blood infection). Bone marrow transplant could be used to treat leukemia.

• Is it Leukemia ?      :)

• Dear MishaikhAnnMohammadAsevenRay, and Evangelina.

* This disease is RELATED to BLOOD.

* The certain place/cause has been unknown yet, but researchers found that there's an increased risk in a place where has much RADIATION (some kinds of Radiation). 

* This disease is PAINLESS, but there are some symptoms like fever in the night, infection so often, often vomit, and some more.

* No, it's not a mental disorder, but physical disease.

* Most of the sufferer WILL MEET the DEATH, medical treatment only reduce their life (in doctor's language). It's not curable, anyway.

Thank you very much for your participation. Happy guessing! :)

Hi Ray, welcome to the game! Thank you, Eva. ;)

• Is it curable or not?
  • Okay, is it some sort of mental disorder?

Onee-chan said:

Dear Aseven,

This is NOT A CONTAGIOUS disease. :)

GUESS MY WORD!
    Good morning, all! (where ever you are) :) GUESS MY WORD is a game that everyone can guess 'A WORD' by observing the clues given. Everyone can only g…
  • Does it have physical pain (from the start of disease) or it is painless (like cancer) ?

• Hi Onee, where does poeple usually get this disease?
This reply was deleted.