Hi guys, 

There are so many groups here on the EC page...Skypers (male/female/mixed)...WhatsAppers....killing fear .. improving everything....but.. hardly some of them are really alive. So, my questions are:

Which group do you belong to? Is it still active? Would you recommend to join it? What do you do there (I mean if it is really useful)?

I think to join something..but I am totally lost...and wouldn't want to be disappointed for joining and not seeing any single movement there.

Thank you.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, what I can say here is... making mistakes is the best way to become better at something.

Once I had to work with Spanish speaking kids..without knowing any single word in Spanish...lol...and they were not that good at English.....then..only God and they could see how funny were my mistakes when I tried to make them understand what I was saying...In three months I was an expert...lol...And I could even see the difference between "ojos" and "hojas" (the pronunciation is too close)... Lol...I laughed with them any single time when I made mistakes... I was very open welcoming them with their corrections -  they were so much happy to help me correcting and laughing...hehehe. It was a very exciting time I have to say.

As for you...you've become an expert on EC, SNR....you have to come here once in a while and pay the club back everything it gave you: your knowledge. You are missed here. 

Come back asap
      Running Hug GIF - Running Hug Embrace GIFs

• Olga, I was thinking about creating one, named "For weirdos only"!!! :D

• Lol, Aayu )) I am in!!! 

• Hello O.M.,

It's no wonder that you feel lost to choose group you would join.

It's probably joining group makes people feel in a small room where if they are in MyEC without a group is in a big room. In a small room, we only have a few friends, sometimes only five are really active in a group.

The keyword is "bored". The admin should be active and have innovation to revive it. I'd like to invite you to join GMW. ^^ I'm thinking of an idea.... *still thinking... :D

GUESS MY WORD!
    myEnglishClub (myEC), your page in English
    • Hi Onee, thanks for the answer ) Indeed, the keyword is "bored". Many groups have simply died because their members are not here anymore. So pity. I have found some which used to be really interesting, active, and sound (like "Sing a Song", "Let's Speak English", "Improve Your Speaking", "Readers' Corner" and others...but seems all of the sank into oblivion. I wonder why new people join the groups but do not make it live to bring some fresh ideas...

Regarding GMW....lol...sounds good...I read the rules...and some rounds...it was really amusing...we can try. The point here is how to make people active )))

Great weekend to you )))

GUESS MY WORD!
      myEnglishClub (myEC), your page in English
  • most of the group no longer active.  some of the admin no longer in myE.

create new one O.M  =D

• Heh, Fizzy....I am such an irresponsible lazy-bones....I would join some....hhh...if there were...

Thanks, dear, for always being here to support. )))

• Fizzy,,, :D :D

[covering face]

I'm thinking of a new face of Guess My Word. Any idea?? :|

• thats a good idea Onee-chan... 

but today my brain not functioning well... i will put a white flag

giphy.gif

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thanks, Bottle, for dropping by )) Indeed, they are not active. Want to do something about and rock the rooms? Together we could try at least...hhh

Good weekend to you ))

This reply was deleted.