In a technology-driven age, sometimes it can seem nearly impossible to function and survive without a cell phone. Being without a cell phone can make you feel as if you have been cut off from your friends and family, and from other events happening around the world and your life.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, I could manage without a cell phone and almost would not be regret because I don't use it very often but I'm not sure there are many people in the world who could do it the same. People are used to new things in a short time, especially to something that economizes their time and is attractive and fashionable, but they get out of the habit of using them very hard. It's terrible to imagine what would be in the world if cell phones (and other modern gadgets) have suddenly disappeared... But it's certain that people, perhaps not all, will survive without cell phones..

• handphone is very useful to communicate with other people that live long away from me, especially the ones that fairly close to me such as my families, close friends. it can also make my business runs well and smoothly. i don't have to take much time to go to their spots.

• I think that it's not an impossible thing...

we used to live without.. I can remember when I was younger we date things just by phone and works.. :)

sure, someone always get late..

I speak by myself of course, cuz my mobile it's an old one and just can call :)

one of these past days I discovered about fb app and put on pratice...

nowadays we live in a time where we need to comunicate, open our web, that we need things are for yesterday... we live in our age

ok, we cannot live without.. unless we wish back in time...means, it's not impossible.but impracticable

see u

• Hi all,

No I can't live without my mobile phone, because ;

although it seems only an equipment which is being used for calling someone,

but in fact I use it for organizing my life,

we live in an information age then to stay in the circle, I should be on the air,

working with web based tool or GSM (Global  system for mobile communication ) to connecting to the world is an requirement.

Thanks for reading,

Selma,

• This reply was deleted.
    • Thanx Dear Charu Jindal for reply.

simple guy

• It's difficult, but it can be done. I don't have mobile phone and I'm still alive.. It can be the case of survival literally, when you have emergency and need to call for rescue or smth.. But otherwise, yeah there's a lot of cases when the telephone seems like the only way to manage.. Or at least it's certain, that not having a telephone is a very big disadvantage.. I've lately considered, that maybe I should get one too.. something cheap and sturdy.. seems like it have lately got cheaper to make calls too..since the phone company can earn more from mobile internet and such, but...

But well, I just don't want it. I really need it only maybe few times in year... So I don't know.. Sometime I really miss it, but most of time.. I actually hate phones and especially mobile phones. ^_^

• Yes Dear Hardi, you are one of the exception in the current era with regard having Cell Phone.

Anyway, thanx for your nice reply.

simple guy

• Wow, it's kindda amazing, you've been living without mobile phones? Smart phones really help me a lot, checking mails, cheap-fast communication, get informations, etc...
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Yes Maia, I agree with you.

Its like home to us.

Thank you for reply.

This reply was deleted.