Different Dances :-)

Hi my precious EC friends. Welcome to my first discussion: :-)

I'm not a professional book reader but actually I LOVE reading and there's one reason for it and that's it: I can learn so many things, lessons without any special effort or expense! Just by reading books everyone can even change his/her life! (It has really happened for me and maybe one day I'll explain it in MyEC)

Different dances is an amazing book, you know why? Because you can read its all pages in just 15 minutes or even less than it! It contains so many little and also important points of humans' character. It brings you smile, but a bitter one! Let me don't say more words about it. It's gonna be wonderful to read it by yourself. Oh I forgot to write about my favorite author Shel Silverstein. He's also known as Uncle Shelby between kids and for me as well. ;-) I can't describe how he looks in my eyes just I can say he's a special author and I really enjoy reading his amazing works.

Enjoy your 15 minutes reading:

http://www.gobookee.net/shel-silverstein-different-dances/

;-)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You are welcome dear Spambuster :-)

Thanks so much dear Nida for your nice words and also liking my discussion.

• WoW! Lucky u to changing because of religious book. It sounds great Kaouache.

Thanks so for leaving a nice comment here.

• dear fahim,

what a special topic, it sounds really intresting.

i can agree with you that a  book can change your life because it happened to me last ramadan when i read a rligious book for mohamed alarify if you know it ,and i can say that i comletly changed.

This reply was deleted.