MileyJ's Workshop 2012

Let us continue learning English through Music. Enjoy what Music in store for us like improving our pronunciation, vocabulary, comprehension, skills in listening and others.

"Music is the universal language of mankind".

Don't Stop Believing that Music enable us to develop our confidence. Make it our gateway to SUCCESS and to STARDOM :). Get ready to JAM!

Don"t Stop Believing (mp3)

Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening are the four ways to improve our English Skill.

All we have to do is to have balance approach.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Are you happy now? Probably YES!

STAY COOL GUYS!

• Thanks. I like your soft and warm voice.

• Miley, Miley, Miley

My lovely friends, little sweet girl,

How are you, please let us to know,

here is a music for getting away from something for brightness :))

• Hello Ms. SELMA

I know that I am very silent, let us say inactive here but you are not forgotten. My Karaoke family is not forgotten as well as my Music Hub. I am doing good and surviving still with the help of our Almighty God. As what your song goes "I don't want to know"...that life is so hard. I should have huge courage to face  things that's happening in my life. God knows what I am going through. I want to write about my stay here but I don't know how to start. Only Music can change my mood, can help how my everyday life is going. 

Now, I am exercising English language the fact that I am in Canada. The most effective way to learn English but Music helps me a lot. So funny, that I can't resist to say "YEAH","REALLY", SERIOUSLY", etc..everyday. 

Anyway, I'm trying to let go of Music Hub and searching for the one who can really manage it. You know Miley is workoholic no time to update the group. Would you recommend someone?

Keep safe Dear Selma. God Bless

MileyJ

• Miley,

Yesterday, after finishing writing, while sending to you, it was disappeared :)))

So, I am dividing it now to keep it in safe.:))

Anyway Miley, did you see a video called "The life is a present" was in my video archive ?, very encouraging, when you have time, watch it, if you wish,

I am glad you feel close to me, thank you for trusting. Remember ! I am only one click away from you Miley, whenever or whatever if you need to talk, I'll be here for you,

Well, I have no idea about your "Music Hub" to whom can be left ? :(

but they should wait till you return, don't worry about this,

Take care dear, God Bless you,

Happy New Year,

always your friend Selma,

2393691862?profile=original

• Hello Lovely Miley,

I am sorry to hear that you were dealing with some troubles in your daily life in a foreign country,  Life is really so hard and I highly appreciate to your efforts to achieve your goal.

If you strive for your dream, one day it will come true dear,keep on believing and fighting !

Try to see good opportunities,  I thank to every experiences even the results doesn't happen the way I desired. Please remember, " Everything is a present "

• I miss my workshop. I guess it's time to tune up here..lol.

Back to December by Taylor Swift

• This is crazy hahahaha...I tried to sing Call Me Maybe which is on Billboard Chart ranking number One.

I ruined it sorry Carly Rae Jepsen.

Audio recording >>

• Audio recording and upload >>

Love Will Keep Us Alive

More Than Words
    Audio recording >>

Loving Acoustic Song is pleasant to hear. Thanks God it's my off tomorrow.

• If I could reach you and get you here as fast as I can, I will do it. No days that I keep thinking of my kids..wishing to hug them tightly. I miss them so much.

This song goes to them:

Online recording software >>

This reply was deleted.