Replies

• Hi all,

I sang for you from the bottom of my heart, I hope, it sounds good,

I wish you all very pleasant summer,

Would you like to try to your best ?

Ps; it could be more clear,  but that was my best in the current conditions I had,

~~~~~~LYRIC~~~~

Look deep INTO the April face
    A change is clearly taking place
    Looking for the summer

The eyes take on a certain gaze
    And leave behind the springtime days
    Go looking for the summer

This ain't no game of kiss and tell
    The implications how you KNEW so well
    Go looking for the summer

The time has come and they must go
    To play the passion out that haunts you so
    Looking for the summer

Remember love how it was the same
    We scratched and hurt each OTHER'S growing pains
    We were looking for the summer

And still I stand this very day
    With a burning wish to fly away
    I'm still looking, looking for the summer

• Hiiiiii,

Lovely Selma,

Honestly, I always check what songs you're posting because I love your choices and I think our taste are very close to each other. So, Chris Rea is a great singer and I got to know him by you by the song "Blue Cafe". I like that song so much too. I have it on my cd listening it in my car along with other songs you posted here. So, thanks a lot dear Selma for bringing the joy of music to our home.

This song is also amazing too and you sang it very well. I'll join you too but as you know I'm not very quick, please give me some time and I'll post mine here.

My summer vacation has just begun and I'm so happy for that and this song is really suitable to be sang. I can feel the warmth of sun on my body and it feels so good.

Hope you also enjoy your summer in beautiful Turkey!

Nafis

• Hiiii

Na----fisss-------

It's great pleasure to me, thank you for your warm message,

to see your acclaim feels so good too :)))

Nafis, it's beautiful sensation to share the same kind of music,

I hope the others like and join as well as you, so we begin to sing together as the old days,

Anyway, I'll be here for you, :))

Have a nice summer vacation, before I go, I would like to make mention of another Chris's song which I am crazy about it.

Road the Hell

Best,

Selma

• Hi,

Lovely sweet Selma,

Here is my singing, however, my mic has problem I guess so I apologize for the difficulty for listening to me. But, I didn't want this problem prevents me from singing. I'll definitely check "Road the hell" Thanks a lot. I also saw you posted another song which I'll check it for sure. I hope you also enjoy your summer a lot.

Here is my contribution: http://vocaroo.com/i/s08ASjqjbYG3

• Hi Sweety,

I would that your mic was good to hear better your clear rhythm with a great synchronized, all the time it's a pleasure to listen to you,

I am very glad to have the same music taste, it is important to activation...

Nafis, if you fix your mic, don't forget to add your new version please...

Good Night & Sweet Dream,

Selma,

• Cris Rea is an English recognizable singer and song writer,

has distinctive voice and playing guitar,

he moves my feelings a lot,

This reply was deleted.