what is your idea ?

Hello all of my friends ..yesterday I was talking with one my friend about Islam. And what if his wife leave  Islam  and change his religion or to be a secular ..

so some of us are  Muslim and love our religion  ..some Hindu  and some Christian and some zartushet….

I was Curious  about this,that if a wife in the Islamic family leave the religion what will be the reaction of her husband ……

So I started with this question and ask him ….

Look friend  just imagine !  if you would marry and love your wife as much as you couldn’t  imagine living with out her .she loves you incredible ..and care about you a lot ..you have a life with love and understand as much as enough for Common Life .one life that all man and woman are jealous of it ..and you are proud of it .suddenly your wife starts to reading book ..she is human and has her mind and after moment she came to conclusion that wanna change her religion …but she still love you maybe more and more ..what  will be your reaction with this Changes  ????????????

I know that it may effect on your life but religion sometimes is a personal matter and with these all that I told  you what will be your reaction ?

He asked me ,you mean if I speak with her she will not back to Islam ???????

I answer imagine that she is Faithful to her principles and she think that these all are personal matter and she research a lot and this is what that she think and never do not wanna change it.

He suddenly answer I will divorce her ,undoubtedly

I asked him if you love her and  have a kids and ,

He answer again :I swear by God that I will leave her!

And ask me and you ? just imagine all that you told me

I answer that with all that told you imagine ….hmmmm I am a little different of you

He said how come?

I answer with all that I told you I swear  by God that I will never  ever leave him …

This is not important what he answer after that but there is a rules in Islam that if your husband leave the religion..the marriage  between you and your wife  will be finished and you will not have any relation ship in these case in the aspect of Islam and religion  ..

So I know that but I wanna just tell me what will be the reaction of you in the same situation..this is not important if you are muslim or not I am not speaking about  just muslim people if you are a Hindu or Christian  and you husband or wife leave it ,what will be your reaction in the same situation ????????

And some more important thing ,,this is just about you and ( her – him ) and it is not supposed to any one know anything about it ………

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'll go to do enough research about my religious!!!

• This is the Will of good ,Do not have blind religion ...go and thanks and after that just decide with ur though and your heart ..thanks :)"

• hello

According to me i will leave him cos i love and respect my religion more than him

• OH my God Sahar ,,i love you , i love your point of love ..sahar why we are the same i mean Iranian people always open their embrace  for changing and listening and never ..thanks you , you are the only one who answer me in poetic way ,,and it has lots of meaning on it thanks :)"

Have  a great day :-*

• i think we have not talk in such religious issues in a poetic way. We are Muslims and have to obey what islam say.

Saher u said "  Who knows, maybe he is right! "

what are u talking about??????????

• Here is not fighting about religion plz try to respect others Idea ...So u said that you  leave him cuz your Islam is much more important than him ..this is nice that you care about Isalm and i appreciate your idea ,great keep u p with ..thanks :)"

• Nice topic!
    I try to talk to him.
    Who knows, maybe he is right!
    Then it is me who will change my religion!
    We will go to hell?! No problem! I will go with him to the hell to make it a heaven for him ! :)
  • Nice topic!
    I try to talk to him.
    Who knows, maybe he is right!
    Then it is me who will change my religion!
    We will go to hell?! No problem! I will go with him to the hell to make it a heaven for him ! :)
  • lol ..ur poor wife !

• lol just saw reply now .....mine is longer than yours sorry :P

This reply was deleted.