IF....

Hi everybodyhere is a verse from the Holy Koran,Chapter Al-Kahf,verses 23/24:"Do not say about anything," I will indeed do it tomorrow,"without[ adding ]," if Allah wishes." And when you forget, remember your Lord, and say," Maybe my Lord will guide me to[ something ]more akin to rectitude than this."we should remember all the time that our creator is God;the one who has the absolute power is God;the one who can change everything is God;the one who has rewarded us with our LIVES is God;the one who has the power to put an end to this life is God....tomorrow will come if God wants...if we do according to God's guidelines we will have God in our mind and soul for our whole life...in verse 159 of the chapter Ale-Imran we see this advice:"and once you are resolved, put your trust in Allah. Indeed Allah loves those who trust in Him"you see if you rely on God in every moment of your life,you will be supported by the special love of God for you...then you shouldn't forget your lover when you want to do or say sth...you shouldn't forget that your tomorrow is dependent on Him;you should start every moment of your life with rely on God and with His memory in your mind and heart...have a nice time you all,may Allah reserve special love for everyone of us:)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –