today I would like to share one very interesting recipe I came across maybe one year ago and since the first moment I had tasted it, I felt in love with it. It is VERY easy to prepare it and it is nothing time-taking. Sooo.... here we go.
It is made of raw fish, yeah I know that now 90% of you will say YUUUCKKKK and won't continue in reading but don't be cowards and give it a try, please :-)
Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 250-300g of the raw FRESH salmon fillets
- 1-2 table spoons of sour creme (I think you can use also thick yoghurt)
- half of one spring onion
- 1 table spoon of dill
- salt, lemon
2. Wash the salmon properly and dry it.
3. Start squeezing salmon by knife or fork, so that meat would have in the end the consistence... like mash.
4. Cut spring onion and dill.
5. Take a bowl and put into it sqeezed salmon, salt it little bit and add little bit of lemon juice.
That is it, guys.... easy peasy. You can opose that it looks disgusting etc. but it is very healthy and believe me that if you taste it, you would never think, it is raw fish.