Your ideal policy

Before you run away after reading this discussion I'd ask you to make an effort and try to answer anything politely. Yes I know it's summertime and this is a thick topic but It's not bad idea to make this section a bit more active :DI think corruption exists everywhere but for better or for worse politicians are needed not to have an anarchy so it's our responsibility to choose the way we believe it's better our country to be ruled.So what kind of policy do you think it's better nowadays for the place you live, a capitalist Conservative policy, a progressive reformist party, perhaps an alternation for a healthy policy, maybe a dictatorship, or simply it's not your business?Any ideology here is wellcome supporting your reasons :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...and I wish the best for your leader to rule wisely your country Andy.

I think every country needs its time and pace for democracy but definitely it's 'the less worse' for the cohabitation and wellfare of citizens.

By other hand, being updated by the society is a good sign, at the end all we're involved with the future of our society.

Thank you for comenting.

andy said:
    Hello Estanis, nice to see you and read your interesting article. Today, it seems everyone in our country , Indonesia loves talking about politics, even though most of us actually don't know much about this, including me of course :).

As a civilian, and after under 32 years under a dictator, definitely, today's democracy is the best situation for most of us, nothing is perfect, but I'm quite sure we have been on the right track and thanks God for blessing our beloved country with a clean, simple, hardworking, smart and good hearted leader, Mr Jokowi.
    Your ideal policy
    Before you run away after reading this discussion I'd ask you to make an effort and try to answer anything politely. Yes I know it's summertime and t…
  • Hello Estanis, nice to see you and read your interesting article. Today, it seems everyone in our country , Indonesia loves talking about politics, even though most of us actually don't know much about this, including me of course :).

As a civilian, and after under 32 years under a dictator, definitely, today's democracy is the best situation for most of us, nothing is perfect, but I'm quite sure we have been on the right track and thanks God for blessing our beloved country with a clean, simple, hardworking, smart and good hearted leader, Mr Jokowi.
  • Hello my old friend!

That's it, sadly not all them success.

saba said:

Hello Estanis!

I think what most people expect from their governments is to establish justice and promote welfare. 

Your ideal policy
    Before you run away after reading this discussion I'd ask you to make an effort and try to answer anything politely. Yes I know it's summertime and t…
  • Hello Estanis!

I think what most people expect from their governments is to establish justice and promote welfare. 

• Hello Issa,
    I like men of few words too

Issa said:
    Hi friend
    Your ideal policy
  • Hi friend
  • Hello Diah,
    Yes, I can see we both have same feelings.
    Thank you for dropping by :)

Diah said:

I prefer democracy where the governments and President are decided by voting. It's from us and to us. But to be honest, the democracy sometimes spotted by the cheaters to win their behalf. 

Your ideal policy
  • I prefer democracy where the governments and President are decided by voting. It's from us and to us. But to be honest, the democracy sometimes spotted by the cheaters to win their behalf. 

• Yep Onee, I like how members react to some situations. Consider it as a social experiment ;D

Btw, we have both.

Onee-chan said:

Estaaa, tried to give me another headache?? :/

Brain is thinking..... 

Monarchy or Democracy..... both have been somehow controlled over by people with lots of treasure trove. ;))

Your ideal policy
  • That's it Anxa. I think we all should involve fairly. I don't understand people who constantly complain about their politicians and never take part in it or vote.
    Btw so glad to have another neighbor here :D

Anxa said:

Very interesting topic Estanis. Democracy is the best system but corruption is a cancer that gently grows everywhere and in most countries. We are all into politics even if we are not aware of that because the country policy affects every individual directly. Thank you Estanis for triggering deep thinking ♥

Your ideal policy
This reply was deleted.