Replies

• The truth love accept the people with all his badthings!!
  • Sanju is brave to say that. He is not hypocrite.

• Mishaikh, I see you as a cultured and wise person. I just wonder what's the role of these women in their society.
    • This topic needs a long discussions. In brief it should be taken in accordance with the circumastances in which it takes place. You know in Western societies this is not a big problem, even there it is taken in the background of the incident. In our Eastern society (which sometimes behaves in a very hypocrite manner) it is always taken as negative for the victim).

• Thank you.
  • Sorry to say this, i cant marry a girl who was raped. 

• Thank you komala,nabila atlest you people are accepting to marry these girls as well as known reality way of those incident

• Of course i would marry s girl who was raped if i am a man. Because i know very well that it wasn't her fault.

• Hi guys thanks for giving comment I am not statisfied you people are scared to married a raped women because of society culture enviornment to prevent this thing  okey then why should guys are raping the girls you're all depend on society culture near by around environment then how can it is possible for those kind of incidents  happen in the world but every body blame to the  girls .

can i ask one question for every one how many guys are virgin before getting married then how would be possible girls can get marry these kind of guys

This reply was deleted.