Wife

What are the qualities of the good wife?

Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie?

Would a religious, kind and caring woman be an ideal wife?

We like beauty. Each woman has her own charm.

Could appearances be deceiving? 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The qualities of the good wife?

I think She has a good sensitive feeling on her husband. 

Thanks

-nia-

• Spasibo Svitlana! Where is this wife? Can you show me? Show me where to find her and I will be the most happiest person on this earth. Thanks, Lana for your nice and helping comment!

Svitlana said:

In my opinion, a good wife is the woman who took a heart of her man. Who occupied all of him. Even when she does something wrong but he accepts all her flaws anyway she will be always the best wife for him. 

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • In my opinion, a good wife is the woman who took a heart of her man. Who occupied all of him. Even when she does something wrong but he accepts all her flaws anyway she will be always the best wife for him. 

• Kimon acho Ataur? We all love beauty. if it is added to other good qualities of the wife, it means you are going to have a happy life. Ataur, Could I be one of your friends? Thanks, for your comment!

ataur said:

It's really difficult to find the appropriate answer.but my perception is a beauty is good and all goods are the beauty. 

Wife
    What are the qualities of the good wife? Do I have to choose a woman as beautiful as Brigitte Bardot or Angelina Jolie? Would a religious, kind and c…
  • It's really difficult to find the appropriate answer.but my perception is a beauty is good and all goods are the beauty. 

• Halet chetori Saba? Long time no talk. Finding our ideal woman is not easy as you mentioned. We are always in a hurry to marry. The matter needs patience. I really appreciate your nice comment. Thanks!

saba said:

He Dara

It's not difficult for a man to consider the qualities of a good wife. The difficult work is how he finds his ideal wife and how he captures her heart.

Wife
  • Kimon acho Khan? Valo achi tumi! Believe me, the good and ideal wife is there. It's not abstract. The wombs of our women are full of good and promising generations ahead. I hope you find your perfect mate. Thanks Khan!

Khan said:

Dear dara gino! 
    'Good Wife' is not easy to depict. Because it's an abstract issue. 

Anyway, I want to say something about this topic. 

At first lets' focus on 'Good.' It varies country to country and region to region. For me, all those things are good which are not contradictory with Islam. It means according to me Good Wife should be a portrait of Islamic Person. 

Last but not the list. It's my point of view. As a person with the disability, I would like to marry that girl who will be willing to marry me and will accept me from the core of her heart. If she, she will be my good wife. 

That's all. 

Wife
  • He Dara

It's not difficult for a man to consider the qualities of a good wife. The difficult work is how he finds his ideal wife and how he captures her heart.

• Donnobad Milon vai! Thanks Milon for pressing the like button of the differences, wife.
  • Neer nalavar Shey! Thanks for your nice comment.

Shey said:

Superb
    Wife
This reply was deleted.