Why do you study English?

My reasons are as follows. I think English is a best language to communicate with people in other countries because English is a most used language in the world. I want to know various ideas and communicate with various people. And I want people in other countries to know about Japan.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think none can express his thoughts and ideas internationally without knowing english..I think knowing english is extremly important for every creative minds..
  • Thank you for the answer. I agree with you.

• Thank you for the answer.

• Thank you for the answer.

• English is said to be the international medium of instruction, thus through studying English you can communication to all over the world.It is very advantageous if you know english
  • I study what I love and English is a beautiful and melodious language . I really love it so much .

• Words are so beautiful, often the less complicated the more powerful. Music is a passion that extends my vocabulary daily, I cannot imagine a world where I could not express words without emotion.

• Thank you for your answer.

• English has been my interest since I was Elementary School. I listened to numerous English songs so often. When I heard English speaking or singing, I felt it's beautiful language because the written text and pronunciation is different.

Since then, I love English more. Though I don't really need it right now, I want to learn English to communicate with people all over the world. Besides, many information of news or products are in English as it's international language. So, I don't want to be an underdeveloped person.  

Thanks for the great discussion, Tam. :)

• Thank you for your answer.

This reply was deleted.