Replies

• Everyday with my sisters at home, my colleague at office. sometime with my friends and sometime on my own. :)

• seems like a nice balance :)

is there anyone from the past you would spend the day with if you had the chance?

• time machine...what a beautiful dream

with my father

• :)

Thanks, nice reply.
  • Ooof this is a very nice adt tough Q !!
    Actually ,hope i can back a time again and have chance to choose someone , I will think of my father .allaha mercy his soul, To huge & tell him am really sorry not spent alot of time with u and not stand besides.
    Although, he was a kind, lovely and work all his life for our rest.
    Thanks dad from deepth my heart
    • That's a very good choice.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Jesse McCartney? ~\(≧▽≦)/~[handshake, Alessio!]

• I guess you won't need the time machine, you won't have to travel very far in time.

Out of those 3, who would you chose?
    • Choose*

•          Hi my friend Dayne, actually, if I have a chance to go back in time to meet someone and spend 24 hours with him, for sure, I would pick my father, God mercy his soul,. Why?!! Just to tell him: Thank you father for the memories, the joys you crafted out of love, the companionship that we shared, thank you for showing me that if I lost everything except love, so, nothing I lost, Thank you for your supportive words which made me who I am now, thank you……..and thank you………and………………And I would like him to play lute, a famous  musical instrument in Arab world, as he used to do and I sing, he used telling me that I have an angelical voice like my grandmother. Then, I would buy him ice cream and bob corn, as he used to buy me, I would like to relive my childhood with him, but unfortunately my friend, you limited the time for 24 hours. Finally, I would hug him and whisper: Thank you dad for accepting my invitation, it means that you forgave me.

Thank you my friend Dayne for giving me my father’s forgiveness even it is just, a dream. Thanks again.

This reply was deleted.