DEAR MEMBERS OF MY EC FAMILY AND MY LOVELY FRIENDS !!

PLS WRITE YOUR COMMENTS CLEARLY AS U KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALWAYS PRECIOUS FOR ME .

HOW DO U THINK  ??

_WHICH LANGUAGES  IN THE WORLD DO U LOVE OR HATE  ??..

_HOW MANY LANGUAGES CAN U SPEAK  ??..

_WOULD U LIKE TO KNOW MANY LANGUAGES ??..

_IS IT SO  HARD TO LEARN MANY LANGUAGE ??..

_IS IT DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION TO KNOW SOME  LANGUAGE OR IT IS DEPEND ON U ??..

_IS IT NECESSARY  IN YOUR COUNTRY TO KNOW SOME LANGUAGE  AND WHY??..

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• dear NILUFAR

♥♥♥♥i m grateful to u by heart for such a quite clear comment and participation.i m glad to hear this that u liked my discussion.10x u so much dear ♥♥♥♥

• hi Dear SARA,

1&2. To answer this question we must consider effective factors that make us to love a language. I think one factor is ease of speaking and the others are application, literature and prestige.I can speak Persian which is my mother tongue and English (not fluent) and I love both of them. Both languages have beautiful literature.

3&4. For me, it is difficult to learn many languages but I like to know many languages because It's very prestigious.

4. For young learners location is more effective in learning a language but for adult learners their talent is important too.

5. In Iran, it is not necessary to know some languages but job conditions are better for those who know many languages.

• dear SABA

10x u so  much for  such a clear and wonderful comment  also for participation,i m glad to see u here.u gave to me quite clear explanation 

• I Love my Mother tongue only...But I like to speak all language...Mostly English only..

• dear Seethal 

10x u for the participation

• dear  rajasekhar 

10x u for the  nice  comment 

• DEAR MISSDY

10x u for the ur opinion btw i love  portuguesse .sure  for to learn  we have to drill  much 

• I love English language ...for me language is a door....you can open this door to get in a place which is new from you...I am talking about earning positive side of new culture.understanding what other people think or how other people live make you gain experiences and ideas,,,so, language is important ,I wish I can speak English perfectly ....but Unfortunately learning more then one language is difficult as much as you get older.
    • i give right to u dear Hythem it is not easy to learn some languages but also not impossible .10x u fr the  participation  and great coment 

• This reply was deleted.
    • dear iris 

10x u for the such a nice  comment  i wish u luck the way learning languages

This reply was deleted.