Hi,

Today Iran and P5+1 countries have in Geneva talks. P5+1 wants to stop iran's nuclear activities such as uranium enrichment. while based NPT(Non-Proliferation Treaty) every country can have enrichment program and nuclear sites but world's power pressure on Iran for stopping their rights. 

Iran signs agreement with IAEA to allow broader inspections of nuclear sites and iran is a member of the iaea for a long years. 

Israil have 200 nuclear weapons and don't sign NPT. Israil isn't IAEA's (International Atomic Energy Agency) member. 

Do you think Iran should stop nuclear program or not?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think every country can have its nuclear power plant but not with military aims
    • Your comment is reasonable, I hope no country even superpower countries don't use nuclear energy for military aims.

• ... And I think that's the real reason why Iran's President reached a good agreement. It's a good news for Iranian people. the world should take in mind this great country.
  • it is our right

• Yes, I agree with you. It is our right.

• Hi Mahmood,

Iran should not stop nuclear program because it is necessary for our future generation. For years and years Iran has provided the world's oil and gas so that people of the world's have a comfortable life, but now p5+1 countries do not consider Iranian people rights. We (Iranians) are not satisfied with p5+1 countries. We must not forget that all the oil and gas will be used up some day and people need nuclear energy.

• The perfect answer. 

• What is this avatar ?

What do u mean ?

• picture of Imam Khomeini.

The leader of first religious revolution in the modern world.

The leader of Islamic Revolution in Iran

• This pic is not good to put as avatar 

Good luck 

This reply was deleted.