Some say, if you don't have idea or dream, you will have no purpose in life. So what is the best idea or dream that ever passed in your mind?If you don't have, try find one, and post it on this discussion, maybe we can inspire each other with your dreams or ideas.Maybe an idea for humanity, etc. Your life's dream, etc.Good quote from C.S. LewisYou are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Have a great family, yes, that is every men's dream.
  • Interesting question! I have many dreams , the very known ones are : to continue my studies and to be an engineer ( still didnt precise which kind of it) 2- to do a world tour . 3-to marry and to be a good Mother ^^...hh sweet and simple ones! I ask Allah (God) to make them true! and the highest dream is to get my eternel hapiness ~the paradise~ ^_^ !

• Yeah, I'm sure your dreams will be come true! Dream higher!
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Nice reply Anne!
    • Hehe... Nice answer friend!

How about shanging thew word to "goal". What are you going to do in next 5 years?
  • As far as dreams are concerned,with the following definition: 

2 WISH [ countable ] something you hope for and want to happen very much :
    ▪ His dream was to be a professional ball player.
    My dream is to live in a world of harmony. As John Lennon sang in his song "Imagine"
    A world where war is only a word, people respect each other and there is no mouth to feed.
    My dream is to see a day that you is more important than me.
    But what can I say? It's a dream... 
  • I wish to wake up someday , and to find the world become the same ; all population at all over the world live in the same living standard ,riches sponsor poors , total resources are been divided equally .

no one live with threat, violence, conflict, war ,hateness, and malice .

all kinds of weapons ( chemical, and nuclear ) are destroyed, and all weapons' companies are liquidated,

no first world, second world, and third world ; the whole cosmos is the first world.

We must dream the world free from wars,unfairness,and greed , so if we keep the world free from those which I've mentioned , then an opportunity will be given to those suffer from these bad things to participate , and share us these dreams .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So guys do you thing these dreams will be attainable?. 

• Great dreams! but I think it won't happen.
    • Agree... So, how we know that we could achieve great possible idea? What do you think about quote that saying impossible means i'm possible?
  • the best dream i had the one i don't remember   

This reply was deleted.