Some say, if you don't have idea or dream, you will have no purpose in life. So what is the best idea or dream that ever passed in your mind?If you don't have, try find one, and post it on this discussion, maybe we can inspire each other with your dreams or ideas.Maybe an idea for humanity, etc. Your life's dream, etc.Good quote from C.S. LewisYou are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• For many years I have been collecting quotes in my journals. I recently realized that I should share these quotes with the world. I decided to create a site called thewritequote. Unlike regular quote websites that feature famous quotes, my quote collection features quotes that I have pulled out of books and articles that I've personally come across over the years. Here is a little more info about why I created the site. If you're ever looking for a good quote for your blog post or essay, I hope you'll check out my suggestions. 

• Super nice! You are one of the most creative person I've ever meet... So do I, sometimes I write some quotes in my journal, etc... Thanks for tweeter now... Yes, we can know a person from his quotes...
  • We, human being, are very interesting. You think in one way and I think the opposite. I think dream is very important and we always need them as a compass to conduct our life. Of course our dreams can be be very difficult, but they cannot be impossible. 

• While argument, when other party keep speaking or listen to me with pinch of salt, the idea to stop argument and keep silent at that stage is the best one.
    • Agree... To know what to say, with the right tone in the right time
  • The best idea is a something new in your life. That mean is you always created something new even thought it is difficult to success, but it boot you activate many time in your life. That way will help people success in their life easily.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Agree with you... Just to dream a appropiate dream, that we can achieve.. But what most important is to do what you can do and chalenge your limit everyday.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Yes it is really a nice dream for all of us. My sister had great experiment alike yours. She worked for about 3 weeks than she travel to many place of America: las vegas, new york, Hollywood... I can't remember. She went to great places along America and met different people with different culture. I admire that she have friends their and came to so many place. That is really very marvelous things in life.
    • Wow... Enjoy your dream come true!
  • The first sentence is a great truth. If you don't dream, you don't live (you see the life pass away). However I think there isn't a best idea. I have had many dreams and all were very important. Each one was the best from the time it began to exist. If I can't choose  the best idea, I can choose the most important: it was to get a government job. As I got this job, nowadays I'm retired and have a good life.

This reply was deleted.