Some say, if you don't have idea or dream, you will have no purpose in life. So what is the best idea or dream that ever passed in your mind?If you don't have, try find one, and post it on this discussion, maybe we can inspire each other with your dreams or ideas.Maybe an idea for humanity, etc. Your life's dream, etc.Good quote from C.S. LewisYou are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Deffinetely successful woman! Haha...
  • One of my dream was buying a bicycle and i bought it

• Nice! One of my dream is learn to play guitar and I can do it right now.
  • Life is meaningless without any dreams about our further future. Thus, I had some and thankfully achieved. 

Presently, I'm dreaming of becoming a professional as well as well-known politician. Obviously, I know it takes me years to step up the ladder of success in the field of politics.

Admittedly, pleased to express my dream in your discussion! 

• Yes, It's really nice to know people's dream. Good to you, I wish the best for you! :)
  • When I was on my preschool days I wanted to be a teacher but now that I'm graduating in college I don't know if I can still have this dream but then as my professor explains us about teaching.. I renew my dream to be an English educator sharing my insights on how English can do a lot in our lives.
    • Yes, I think you are not losing your dream right now. Your dream is to be a tacher, I believe youncan be a great English teacher and will inspire allnthe students.
  • This reply was deleted.
    • What is your first dream? Yes, improving language skill is one of the dream that can come true... Keep working it out!
  •       my friend, I am a woman who is dreams and new thoughts her flesh and her boons. No limited for my dreams or my thoughts, only the sky its roof, that's why I always live a new life every day. The thoughts I think and the dreams my mind holds are constantly shaping my world and my experiences. Many of us are in an old habit of an old thinking and of an old dreams, and they do not realize the damage they have inflicted upon themselves. However, if they always have new thoughts and new dreams they never stuck with a rotten routine.

Every thought and every dream I have had was the best thought and the best dream at its time, no matter if it is a big or a small one but it is enough to be new and makes a difference in my life. I believe that when I back up my new thoughts and my new dreams with unshakable determination and persistence, I will eventually find that there is nothing in the world can stop  me because, I never give up my thoughts and my dreams, no matter what. in another words, really I am a good fighter.

Finally my friend, actually, the best ideas or dreams come as jokes. Make your thinking or your imagination as funny as possible. I wish you the happiness of finding the perfect ideas and the perfect dreams, God bless you my friend. 

• Great answer! We can't be limited or focused to an old dream, you know, just like the movie "up", he throw his dream and live with his new dream! It is such a beautiful movie and philosophy.
      So what are the dreams you have got?
This reply was deleted.