Some say, if you don't have idea or dream, you will have no purpose in life. So what is the best idea or dream that ever passed in your mind?If you don't have, try find one, and post it on this discussion, maybe we can inspire each other with your dreams or ideas.Maybe an idea for humanity, etc. Your life's dream, etc.Good quote from C.S. LewisYou are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good point, so you haven't found it yet... Ok, back to sleep. Hehe..
    • Thank you for such permission. :-P ... LOL

• when i was a child,  i never imagined that what is my job when i grow up until i was at the age of 15. i found out that i have to make a dicision for my future career! the first i think i will become a soldier,because, i dont want my parents to work hard to support me ,after then, this thought had been broken., i am so weak to be called up in the army! and finally, i arrived this this dream,and i have entered to university, i am junior , and my dream now is to become an good engineer!! so, i am leading my self to reach my dream job!

• Great! Sometimes our dreams are changed because of the conditions, or the fact that we face. Though, nothing is more wonderful than a dream that comes true, but sometimes, people get something really great that they have never dreamt for, even better than they can dream. Good luck with your dream! Keep dreaming, don't stop, that what makes you move, more of that, run to chase it. Thank you for sharing.
  • When fact becomes hard ,dreams become worthless as you don't have any chance to make it real....my advice is take care of what you dream of ,hope,and wish...maybe these are your
    hiden enemy .....
    • Geeat answer Hythem... It's supposed that dreams are not all coming true. Keep dreaming won't make something happen, yet we have to be realistic also. So what is your best dream until now. I hope I don't dream too high or low, but as high as I can reach...
  • great question! I have had some small and big dreams. I accomplished some of the small dreams, for example, I always wanted to be in Yanni's concert. Last year, I could be able to be in his concert. Another dream that I had was to learn English, which I fulfilled it somehow and now, I'm dreaming of learning other languages like French. But, my big dream is to get a peace of mind. This one is really difficult to accomplish.

• Thank you for sharing your dreams. Yes, we have both small and big dreams, keep dreaming and make it happen.
This reply was deleted.