Some say, if you don't have idea or dream, you will have no purpose in life. So what is the best idea or dream that ever passed in your mind?If you don't have, try find one, and post it on this discussion, maybe we can inspire each other with your dreams or ideas.Maybe an idea for humanity, etc. Your life's dream, etc.Good quote from C.S. LewisYou are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your dream seem likes your avatar (image)
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Okay, I've added you, let's learn!
      Yes, keep trying! Fail is ones tep closer to success!
    • Thanks;
      My path to my dream is just beginning I have much to do this year. Or should I say new year.
      I am just learning how to use EnglishClub . Something's I can not do ! My internet service is often to slow.
      I live away from populated areas. I live in the country .
      Is there a way to use EC for talking.
      Sorry I am a little challenged with computer skills ! My internet service is slow ,but with the computer I am also slow.
      I hope to learn how EC is used to help people learn English. I want to have tools to help Chinese speaking people learn English.
      What is your main speaking language ?
      Please understand I do not know your culture and do want to offend in any way.if I do help me understand by saying what I do wrong !
  • My dream is reach inside of me ,then take another's hand as I show the beauty that is found deep inside of me.
    It is the hope that nothing is impossible.
    The faith I will see such things.
    The love of hope and faith to reach out my hand as it is filled with someone in need.
    Then all that is within me will become true.

The thing is I get to see all this. It is what we choose to see. I see opportunity.
    So awesome I will get to help someone's dream come true while mine comes true.
    Thank You !
    • Honestly, I'm not reallybunderstand with your dream... So your dream is to be someone who can help others, that is great!
  • My dream is become a good software engineer, Although my college professional is  not matter with computer, but I like the computer, I study software develop by my self,and now I'm a junior software engineer, my effort will go on

• Yes, follow your passion bro! Be realistic but keep optimist
  • one of my dreams is that I am talking in English fluently

• That's also my dream, I'm sure that is quite easy to achieve!
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Yes, life is hard!
      One of my olan is to build my own bussiness in 2014. Have a great plan, don't afraid to fail, learn more. Be an entepreneur!
      Life is hard, but we are getting use to it, just enjoy!!!! :)
This reply was deleted.