Replies

• @Peppo Thank you for your comment. I like Travel Tales.

Peppo's Discussions
    Peppo's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
  • @ M.T I am about to read robinson crusoe. It will be interesting.

M.T's Discussions
    M.T's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
  • My first English book I ever read by myself was Karl Friedrich May's Travel Tales in the promised land (Palestine). It was originally written in German language but I read the translation in English. Took me about two days to finish and get the meaning. Maybe because the theme is simple and easy, I could make it in short time.
  • It was robinson crusoe and it really had me in it :D .
  • Thank you for your comment. It became the movie.

• My first english book, what I read, was Charley and Chocolate factory. It book for children, and it have no difficult words and sentensec in text. I like this book. 

• Thank you for the comment. I will read it.

• Animal Farm is the first book I read from the begining to end it is an allegorical and dystopian novella by George Orwell

About one month

I understood the whole book at that time.

• I think you don't remember the one because you have studied since childhood. I recently have read the one through to the end for the first time. It is hard but it became learning my lesson and got a sense of completion. It is " My Father's Dragon" and it was interesting.

• I don't understand your question very well... do you ask which was the first book I read in english language?    If so, I can't really remember which was the first one... But I remember one of the books I read in english and I liked more: It was a compilation of short stories by Roald Dahl.

I'm not sure how long it took me to read the book, but it was one of these books that you read very fast because it's very well written and every story got you hooked.

And what about you tam? which was one of your first books?

This reply was deleted.