Everyone of us have wishes and dreams or the goals we are after.Sometimes we really achieve our goals and even some of our dreams come true.We celebrate our victory or enjoy the change or achievement.But after sometimes we get tired of same thing and we look for a change.So what do you think about a perfect Life?How much happy you are in your life or how satisfied you are with your current routine.....Do you think you need a change?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Changes happen in our lives whether we want it or not...Our task is to accomodate to them.

• I'm not happy with my life...
    • I know my sister, i read your discussion. you're going through a hard time. May God bless you.....

• Hmmm....Many thanks for participating and sharing your thoughts with us.

• I am neither very happy nor very sad in my life,........but I'm satisfied.

Well, everybody likes good changes in life.

• That's really good, I think perfection doesn't exist but if you're satisfied with your life than nothing is better than that :)

God Bless you

• Many thanks for participating in this discussion and sharing your knowledge and thoughts with us.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I think it's about satisfaction. If we see ourselves from the people have nothing in their lives. They admire our living standards but we. We don't see the poor, we see the people who're richer than us....

A perfect life in my opinion, it doesn't exist. Our wishes and dreams have no boundaries. Actually some peoples are not even sure about their goals. Their goals depends on their salary and their financial status.

Some people just surrender so easily and they don't really chase their dreams. I think we've the ability to chase down our dreams. A key to happiness is having dreams and a key to success is making dreams come true.

We should chase each and single dream...

• well I'm kinda contented with my life despite the fact that I'm not having fun often! I do really believe there is no existence for a perfect life without any flaws! That's why I have a gut feeling that the coming is better if I want to make it. We are the one who decide whether to make a difference or not!

so still I have a chance to make it completely satisfying!

• I think it's our life, some people just keep going. They don't take any turn to shape their lives. It's up to us who can shape our lives and trust me we've the ability to do almost anything. 

We just have to believe in ourselves. 

This reply was deleted.