Dear all my EC friends...

I want to feel you out about "Wedding Party".

Concepts:
You can see that people who hold a Wedding Party would spend a lot of money. Even sometimes they owe money to friends or even to the bank. The amounts of that money can be equal with money to buy car or a plain house. To see that they are a new couple, some of them have neither car nor house. Not to mention their daily need. Consider the money, what a about the poor and orphanage?

Have you heard there is a millionaire couple cancelled the big wedding party and change their plan to visit and share their wedding party cost to some orphanage?? They did.

Some people say it's once in life. So, to remind that moment, they should hold it at any cost. Else, just for tradition. (In Islam, I know at least we should let our neighbors and friends know about the marriage. Here, I talk about big wedding party which spend a lot of money)

My question is...
1. What is the essential of holding a wedding party?
2. Is it really worth to hold a wedding party? why?

Comments from married or unmarried people are very welcome..

I will be pleased to hear all your various opinions here..

Thank you very much, my friends.. :))

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My pleasure dear ...your topic is great ..
    • Nikkah in masjid and then reception...

Nice idea Muzzammil Khan, I almost forget about that.. hehe..

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion and join in this discussion. :)

Muzzammil Khan's Discussions
      Muzzammil Khan's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
  • I guess that you already know the answer to your question , and my answer is that the party is not something that you have to do because of a tradition or duty it something to say that you are happy in a louder voice , So as long as you are happy it doesn't matter party or no party it's just your life and as for islam there is alot of ways to invite friends neighbors and family without having a big and costing party .

any way the  is just be happy :D .

• Hello Rasty kross

I'm really glad to see you here.. :) 

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion here. Agree with you. Sure, we should be happy anyway..hehe, although I know my answer, still, I would like to know your opinion about this. Thanks again for joining this discussion. :))

Rasty kross's Discussions
      Rasty kross's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
This reply was deleted.