Replies

• Let it run wild, then.

Audrey said:

I could see this as a possibility of a Joker's grin but would the grin be so wide? Haha this picture will make our imaginations run wild. I love it! haha

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!

• I could see this as a possibility of a Joker's grin but would the grin be so wide? Haha this picture will make our imaginations run wild. I love it! haha

• You're a tease. 

Zsolt said:

It can be Joker's grin.

What do you see?
    Take a look at this picture. Describe the first thing that comes to your mind. Don't over think it!
  • It can be Joker's grin.

• That's almost surreal!

Zsolt said:

Batman flying over a smile.

What do you see?
  • Batman flying over a smile.

• The undying battle of good and evil is right in your face. Which one do you wanna see, darling?tenor.gif
    Audrey said:

It would be interesting to find out what exactly this picture means...like from the person who drew this..what did they see? I am dying to know the truth!

What do you see?
  • All right!

bishoobill said:

i saw batman is rising up but his robe had been cut seems like he just finished a battle

What do you see?
  • tenor.gif

Niklot said:

Its like the mask from the anonymous hacker group...

What do you see?
  • i saw batman is rising up but his robe had been cut seems like he just finished a battle

This reply was deleted.