Replies

• Seeker said:

Hi,

True love cannot be forgotten. We can say,therefore, that they are liars. They try to hide their sadness and their emotions.

Agree with SNR!

Thanks Seeker and SNR for extending your view points.

mishaikh

They are liars!
    Those who claim that they have forgotten their lost love are liars! Discuss

• Mohammad said:

I do agree, even passing of time cannot cause us to forget a lost love.   ;-)

mishaikh said: Fire of love may simmer down but never put out.

Thanks Mohammad for the comment.

They are liars!
  • I do agree, even passing of time cannot cause us to forget a lost love.   ;-)

• Dear Misaikh,
    Happy to see you initiate this kind of discussion. You know I always excited to answer this. Usually I am going with you sir, but this time I think we walk on different path, hehehehe.... I did post something here last night but I failed to put a picture so I deleted it, hope you don't mind.
    I read all comments and you seemed to force them agree with your state, what a head hearted xD
    Alright, get into business.
    First of all, I disagree. To call someone a liar because of this. In my case, I have lost many loves and yet have forgotten it all. Maybe I am not loved enough or that was love at all. I just know love is temporary feeling, it's an emotion, but sweet. So what's so hard to forget it?
    For me, if I can't forget my lost love, it just same as I can't stop hate someone. To free ourselves we need to let go of all feelings.
    Thank you^^
  • Maybe because it was not real love

• SNR said:

Hi shaikh, though they are liar cannot do anything. Once the love is lost cannot be backed. So it is better to live with a lie.
    Yea let them live with this misunderstanding that they have forgotten the lost love.
    They are liars!

• saba said:

But passing of time makes people to forget sad events including lost love.

mishaikh said: But a little pinch always remain there.

Thanks saba.

They are liars!
  • But passing of time makes people to forget sad events including lost love.

• dara gino said:

Koy be cheez ki dil mei, yahi thubut. Matlab, I cannot express right because of my broken Urdu. What is inside the heart has roots. They are usually deep ones and cannot be pulled easily. Time can heal some pains but their effect remains for a long time. Mishaikh, I guess, you have a profound love inside your kind heart. 

Thanks Dara for your nice comment and consideration.

They are liars!
  • Thanks abiba for participating in the discussion and posting your viewpoint.

This reply was deleted.