the smile

Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face?

Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody? 

Do we have to smile when we meet?

To what extent does the smile control our behavior?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Smile increases your face value and your value with the other person. It has a strength to strengthen bonding between persons and when you introduce yourself smile adds value to your personality.

• Alaajeeb ya Heba, fi saaat almamat nabtism. It's absolutely true. We need a lot of courage and strength to smile during the occasions you have mentioned in your nice intervention. I really appreciate your nice comments. You are a good person, Heba.

Heba said:

Smile even if your heart is bleeding. Smile when you are ill, when you cry, even when you are dying. Hopeless as you may be, your smile can give hope to others. Everyone has their own worries and our smile could give them a push to be hopeful. However, we can't do that to ourselves. I think this requires a great strength. We must encourage each other to smile.This may help us to get through our troubles.

the smile
    Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face? Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody?  Do we have to smile when we meet? To w…
  • Anti muftakra kul annas ziyik! Mashaa Allah, anti kida. Alibtisama daiman aala wajhik. Some people find it difficult to smile. I am glad that you have all those qualities. We can smile even though we're in pain, as you have stated there. Thanks, Heba foryour nice comment!

Heba said:

Smile is a great thing. I think it is spontaneous.Whatever pain we suffer, we smile.It is something natural, not artificial.It is a quality we were created with.

the smile
    Is it good to approach someone with a smile or a surly face? Is it necessary to smile when greeting somebody?  Do we have to smile when we meet? To w…
  • Saya suka begitu, Kurniati. It's obvious from your lovely photos with your friends. Thanks!

kurniati evalinde saptarina said:

I am full of smile in every situations...

the smile
  • Merci beacoup Raptor! I really like that kind of attitude. Smile to those you know and those whom you do not know. You will gain their love and friendship, as some of the members mentioned before. It seems that you are a good person. I am really happy to be one of your friends. Thanks, for your nice comment!

Raptor said:

yeah mr. dara; the smile is more than necessary when meeting people, i try every time to face people with a smile whatever my mood is,... and in the other hand i feel comfortable when seeing someone smiling to me, in fact i have a impression towards him ..... 

the smile
  • I am full of smile in every situations...

• wow, bisakah kamu tersenyum? Saya memang suka senyum kamu. I like that nice smile Onee_Chan!

Onee-chan said:

2643831606?profile=original

the smile
  • 2643831451?profile=original

• I have just been telling Mishaikh and Molemane and some other friends to be careful about what is called the yellow smile. It's always found on the faces of criminals and bad women. Thanks, for your nice comment! Can you add me to the list of your friends?

Sny said:
    Hello,
    İ like people to smile,but i'm on their characters more. İf i find something i dont like, i dont need their smiles anymore.
    the smile
  • Main ap se itfag karta hoon. ladies and gentlemen of the club, I really agree with Mr. Mishaikh. Go to America, Europe, africa, Asia, Australia even those cold places, north or south poles. the smile is the universal welcome. In one sentence, the smart man summarized my whole discussion. Thank you!

Mishaikh said:

A smile is a universal welcome.

the smile
This reply was deleted.