The fact that she's left still hasn't really sunk in.

A real lover sometimes isn't able to sink in the reality that she (the beloved) has left him for no reason.

Is he hallucinating?
Is he mad?
Or the one lives in own imagination with sculptured beloved?
Let’s discuss

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear JP-TP I am fully  agree with your argument . thanks for nice comment .

• Hi Mishaik!! If she left, there is a reason for that. Even when there are no fights in a relationship doesn't mean everything is fine, sometimes people realize there is something lacking and they don't want to stay in a relationship  out of habit. The other person should ask the reason if he/she needs to know why that happened. 

• Thanks Gabhi for giving your view point in the discussion.

• Thanks Burn for such a nice view point.  And also thanks for participating in discussion.

• True love? Love for human easy comes easy goes.. :-) The ONLY ONE who can truly satisfied the heart is the ONE who created it. I believe that God has chosen someone for us but we just don't know, who is she, who will be our couple.
    Don't burden our heart with the past.

• She left him is not a matter. Matter is that why she left? why ? may be there are hundred causes. If she do real love she never left him. They can slove their problems easily but there are  no love ....they are only lover. I think this kind of person (man/Woman) easily left and easily heart other person.

• @Hayah

What if she is gone and not available any more?

• I suppose she has her own reason , its impossible for real lover left the person he/she love  without a reason

• @ Onee,
    You read my blog CRYSTAL HEART!?
    Thanks for appreciation.

• I've just read your Crystal Heart and comments. Okay, I will add my comment here with three letters.

hmm

CRYSTAL HEART
      CRYSTAL HEART How strange the human psychology is! When we love, we yearn to possess whom we love, but when we find it beyond our power to get her/hi…
This reply was deleted.