Something good today :)

Hi guys,

Today I'm coming up with this topic as I see people now are too focusing on the negative side of this world. There is no need to add anymore trouble to this life since there already are so many. I believe that when you turn your thoughts to something long enough, it will affect your mind, your behavior and then your quality of life as well. So, why don't we take the good side!

I would be so glad to hear from you and I hope this corner can somehow lighten up your day with the light of other's stories and your own, too.

Let's take mine for an example. Although it's not really as good as you may expect, It sounds good enough to me LOL ;)

This is the morning here, so the best thing that's happened to me so far is that I got up very early today, which is usually one of my challenges of the day LOL. I got up at about 5 a.m, I guess. That's a big deal, right? As I rose up, I had some wash and then grabbed a book to read. The book is something about how to change your bad habit into a good one. Yeah, it's like I'm taking the first step :)

What about you? <3

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As for me i cut out all the negative people in my life. I used to have a friend who would tell me that i will never be able to learn English...Look at me now! She was jealous and insecure and always so negative. Anytime i would talk to her, i would feel some of my energy had been drain out. When i cut her off my life and worked hard, i saw results. Believe in yourself because it can change your life.

• Ok, this is the link to that great song!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qcZ9M-QoOc 

But you have to WATCH it too!!!! Till the end!

Scarlett said:

Hi Roman,
     Why not share your song here for me and others can listen to it and feel the same way, maybe :)

• Dear andy,

I'm glad you find this topic helpful. You are absolutely right. Actually, all the issues that you mentioned above are quite big to me. I mean without them, we've already got some which just stay around us every single day.

Do you have something specific today that you can share with me dear?

• Hi Roman,
     Why not share your song here for me and others can listen to it and feel the same way, maybe :)

• Thanks for sharing Scarlett, good advice from you to focus more on the positive side of every subject. You are absolutely right, nowadays we all have already got enough troubles in this world such as : global warming, pollution, radicalism & terrorism , cyber crime, drugs, corruption, economic uncertainty, nuclear weapons, deadly disease and so on, sometimes it looks like we are actually still lving in a war zone, no one is safe.

But instead of the hazard things mentioned above, there should be a lot of lovely bless from mother nature like the beauty of sky and sunrise, the magic & beauty of flowers, birds singing and so on. From this society, we may get some encouraging stories and songs, and of course the love from our family and friends.

Summing up, live positively, live happily than anyone, near to you will also get the positive aura of us.
  • Hi, Scarlett! I found a new good song on youtube! Actually it was yesterday, not today, and it is old song, but it is "something good" for me!
This reply was deleted.