Smoking

Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? Some people say, it's useful for the creation of thoughts!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Surely I'd have refused it. Although laws may allow such practice there, moral code is important too.
    Btw, carrot with tomato?!?! :o
  • Last time, I bought a glass of juice. I saw that the seller is smoking. He immediately stop smoking, and served me. I ordered carrot and tomato juice mixed. And I found he didn't wash his hand for touching tomato and carrot. It irritated me..  :(((

• Hi Dara,
    I just smoke occasionally, what we call here a social smoker. It's my health, money and time but I advise against doing it.
  • Thanks Farah

farah said:

2643845397?profile=original

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • Hello every one here and especially my friend dara . actually when I smoke weed that alike burned my money but to my health that mean slowly dead .

there is joke about that ... 

one man say to another one if you smoke cigarettes that mean you will dead slowly he replay to him who is say to you I am quicken to dead .

• Hi,

Everybody knows that smoking is injurious for health but still many people's are smoking but one day they will realize it's not good for health.Here one thing i would like to say that one day everybody will die even non-smokers also but why you will suffer because of a cigarettes think about it.

thanks 

• Jee Asif sahab. Yei farah, meri dost, inkoo bolo shukriya. Farah Morocco ka.  Thanks Asif for your time commenting and giving advice to us.

Asif Khan said:

After seeing this image. People should avoid immediately.

farah said:

2643841829?profile=original

Smoking
    Millions of people smoke cigarettes. Do we have to join and share with them? What about our health, money and time? Are you with it, or against it? S…
  • Shunu ya Farah? Daba ana kanafham. Miziyan, alash allone alahmar? Thanks, Farah for that no smoking sign, I really like it. It means that no smoking please. Don't forget to extend my regards to your friends and family.

farah said:

2643841904?profile=original

Smoking
  • After seeing this image. People should avoid immediately.

farah said:

2643841641?profile=original

Smoking
  • Tumara merhbani Asif jee! Thanks for this nice comment. It's short and to the point. I hope people will listen to your advice and quit smoking at once. Thank you!

Asif Khan said:

I must say in this regard that smoking is not good for your health. It definitely causes many diseases. People have to avoid smoking.

Smoking
This reply was deleted.