Let's write a story together

Hi dear friends. Let's write a story but nobody can write more than one sentence consecutively. And before your reply you should write earlier sentences so that the story could be understood easily and you should reply in inverted commas or underline it.

In this story we have NO LIMITS

I trust your imagination.

This is the fist sentence of the story'' I am not sure''

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• „Somebody has lost her vallet“

• I am not sure how to begin it but ı need to tell everything So, I must confess you that it was hard to admit because ı am not a person who can do this Therefore I must overcome myself and ask her and I ask '' Are you a member of that club?''. She says''I love English so much but i have not been lucky to have a good teacher.''

-''What kind of club are you talking about?''

•  I am talking about the English club, where we all can learn and improve our English.

• Okay my sorry go like this. I love English so much but i have not been lucky to have a good teacher

• I am not sure how to begin it but ı need to tell everything So, I must confess you that it was hard to admit because ı am not a person who can do this Therefore I must overcome myself and ask her and I ask '' Are you a member of that club?''

•  I am not sure whether she loves me or not.

• This good idea.
  • Therefore I must overcome myself and ask her
  • I am not sure how to begin it but ı need to tell everything So, I must confess you that it was hard to admit because ı am not a person who can do this

• so let me start the story

This reply was deleted.