6. Let's talk about fruits

Hi friends,

Let's talk about fruits. If you like, please answer one, two or all the following questions;

1. What are expensive fruits in your country?

2. What are cheap fruits in your country?

3. What are more beautiful fruits to you?

4. What is your favorite fruit?

Here are my answers:

1. Expensive fruits; pineapple, mango, coconut

2. Cheap fruits; apple, orange, tangerine

3. More beautiful fruits; strawberry, cherry

4. favorite fruits; peach, apricot

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Clover,

I'm glad the topic is interesting to you, there are a lot of apples, kiwis and cherries in my country.

I have a good idea, I'll send you these fruits, and you send me back durian, guava and drangon fruits instead.

Thanks for your reply.

• Hi Saba,

Thank you for your quick reply, It is a good idea.

Ok, First of all, I will try to send for you some guava or drango fruits because it can keep a long time than durian. BTW, can you eat durian, it quite smell so many people can not eat durian, but if who can eat, they will like it so much. hehe :)

I will send for you by post office around 1-2kg, because in Vietnam, if it over 3kg I have to make custom clearance paper and have to pay for tax. so it will be more easy we can send a small quantity first, then we will see later. How do you think?

For me, you can send for me around 0.5 - 1kg cherry. I like it so much :)

I think we should contact by email is more easier, for me it is sarahnguyentran87@gmail.com or my FB: Sarah Nguyen ( facebook account is sarahnguyentran87@gmail.com). Thank you for your adding

Best regards

Sarah 

ps: you can call me Sarah ( Clover just my nick name in English club :)

• lol, Clover dear, I sent you lots of cherries, if you can't eat all of them, you can make cherry jam with the rest of it. Now it's your turn to send me guava, durian and drango fruit. It dosen't matter to me durian smells bad, I just like to see the photos :). Thanks for your nice reply.

2393999628?profile=original

• Hi,

OMG, I I was thinking that you can send for me by post office :) (the real one). But any way, this is a very nice picture. Hope that I can visit your country in near future to enjoy cherry :)

And now, I send for you the fresh drangon fruit, guava, durian. Durian you can make cake, guava you can make juice, drangon fruits you can make smoothies. Of course, you can eat all of them.

2394135652?profile=original

2394135648?profile=original

2394135757?profile=original

• Hi,

Thanks so much for sending me fruits. Drangon fruit is really beautiful, I made smoothies with them, they were very delicious and also I made cake and juice. I ate all of them and showed the pictures to my friends :)

• you know my country is famous by producing fruit as bananas, a good quality of mangoes as well as water melon and the most productive season is summer in sudan
    • Hi Huta,

I'm glad the topic is of your interest. BTW, I didn't know bananas are grown in Sudan, I thought these fruits are produced just in India and south America.

Thanks for your reply.

• l like your topic so much
  • A gem, what a good souvenir you bought.

• Isfahan is very interesting, it's a pity not to visit there. BTY, What did you take as a souvenir?

This reply was deleted.