I don't know why the world cup is not important for me as before, I'm not very eager to watch the matches as before.

Is it very important to you?

Here are some questions to show your interest, if you like , Please answer one or more.

Your participation would be appreciated.

1. Which matches do you watch even if you have to go to work?

2. Do you intend to take some days off for watching the matches?

3. Do you have any information about the ticket prices and channel broadcasting rights?

4. Do you have information about the date and time of the matches?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very funny Saba :)  my hairstyle is not like that, although it's also spiky. My hairstyle is almost like that .. What about your style, would you like to tell us?2389471579?profile=original

• My hairstyle is ponytail.

2393126555?profile=original

• Saba Hi, I have spiky hairstyle, it's also called spikes. Do you know about spiky style? I'm not a professional hairstyles field. But it's my passion to make different hairstyles to suit the occasion and requirement. What is/are your important stuff in life, in FiFA world cup 2014 as well?

• Kami! Your hairstyle ( spikes) looks like this guy hair style, :P

2393126507?profile=original

It's a simple hairstyle, you can stand in front of a fan, then your hair style is like that :D :D

• Fifa world cup 2014 is the world's biggest event of football game. The important stuff are for me in this event players hair-styles. The News is that" the 15 Most Important hairstyles, we will watch on the screen, in the 2014 world cup. The most popular Portugal player Cristiano Ronaldo's hairstyle is "Swoop of Destiny” hairstyle will be popular in this event,probably.

• Hi Kami,

Lol, I wonder why their hair-style is so important to you?

Are you a hair stylist?

BTW, what is your hair-style?

Thanks for your amazing reply :))))))))))))

• Hi Ahmad,

Exercise is very good, and it is not just for professionals....... As you know I'm very professional in football :D :D, but I can't teach you to play very well, because my salary is too high :D , but we can do a deal :D,

I know that Pakistan favorite sport is cricket and Pakistan is the second top cricket team in the world. Well, you teach me cricket and I teach you football :D :D.

Thanks very much for your reply.

• it is really important to me that i can't wait but surely not as before when i was younger.

1. i try to watch all the matches, unfortunately not possible.

2.im working for myself but yes i'd do that if i was an employee.

3. no

4. not now but i'll get the matches schedule when it starts.

may i ask why you need these answers?

• Hi rouzbeh!

I asked these questions to find out how much EC members are interested in the world cup. Surely,it is important for those who want to take some days off for watching the matches, and you are among this group. You replied to all of my questions, this shows that you are very interested in the world cup, hope you enjoy it.

Thanks so much for your reply.

• I an looking forward to World Cup in 2014. I will watch matches of Japan on TV . I hope Japanese team will advance to the final round.

This reply was deleted.