Replies

• I will look forward to be my father. Because I need to get his feeling on our family and i need to check whether he always in happy. Because my mind always worry about his hard working and huge commitment on our family. 

• Madusanka, WOW. Your answer is similar to Yu's answer. The only difference is that Yu wants to be her Mom and You want to be your father. Both of you have great answers. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yu. WOW. Great answer. I never ever ever think of that. Yes, I think to understand why our Mom made certain decisions of which we may don't agree with, I think we need to be in their shoes to understand it.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Hekmatullah, Why you want to destroy the world? Are you getting tired of the people, or the animals,or the plants or the Earth itself?  :-D

• Hekmat, you destroy my one day chance! Because I would be the superman, so I have to defeat you, save the world, and that would make me cannot enjoy my only day to be the superman...
    • Stephen A. Being a Superman even for a day comes with the responsibilities. :-P hahaha

• I would like to be a superman. He is the strongest supehero, have the laser beam, he can fly and that's my dream, he could go around the world just in minutes, great muscle, his eyes can see through everythin (yeahhhh...), and the most important, he can save many people (I'm lying, I wouldn't do the same while enjoying my one day previledge as superman)...

Btw, why didn't you use conditional clause in your question?
    • Stephen A. Hmmm... Since when a Superman has a laser beam?? I think you mixed up your superhero metaphor. hehehe

I don't put any conditional clause in my question because I want to see how everyone put their ideas. 

• His eyes can do that noas... Really... Zinnnggggg... Blast!
    • Stephen A. Hmmm ... And here I thought it's one of those characters in X-Men that can Really... Zinnnggggg... Blast! hahaha

This reply was deleted.