some people say whenever a person is so smart , it is easy to be rich .

To me , am not totally agreed to this point because there are some other factors that help

a person to be rich so to  you , do you think that smartness is enough to make people get rich

easier than the others or there are some things that help in this regard ?

if yes ,from your opinion, list some  these things that help a person to be rich ?  

o-PIC-570.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That is also the good opinion but I think hardwork is also play the viralrole to be a rich. Happiness is always comes first.and satisfying what's you have that's the main point.
  • Thank you, Roman. :)
  • You are right, Onee-chan. I choose first version. I choose happiness first!!!!!!!! Thank you for this comment
  • Being rich and no guarantee for happiness.. Oh, no.... These words need correction. I mean, though I choose happiness. If we are destined to be rich, we can decide what to do and correct ourselve, and still, happiness is for everyone.

That's not a bad choice either.
  • Hi, Andi, Roman.... My answer of this Q

"Which type of person do you prefer or want to be, to be rich first but no guarantee of happiness or to be happy first but no guarantee of being rich ?"

I prefer to be happy. With the happy feelings, enthusiastic and encouragement of ourselves easily come,, Well, I will not suffer at least. :D

I don't know why, but I always think positive about wealth. Sometimes I feel more than enough though I ever experienced that I didn't know what to eat for tomorrow. :D
  • I believe sometimes in life being smart is not everything. You can be super smart but not be disciplined or be a very rude person which is not good.

• 100% true! It is the paradox... And so weird one...

Estanis said:

I will tell you a real paradox as for the matter I guess you refer;

My colleagues of high school (more than 20 years ago now) who had high marks, have nowadays a lower purchasing power than the ones who didn't get so high marks.

I'm not saying this a rule but a real fact.
    If you are so smart ,why not rich ?
     some people say whenever a person is so smart , it is easy to be rich . To me , am not totally agreed to this point because there are some other fac…
  • I will tell you a real paradox as for the matter I guess you refer;

My colleagues of high school (more than 20 years ago now) who had high marks, have nowadays a lower purchasing power than the ones who didn't get so high marks.

I'm not saying this a rule but a real fact.
  • :D Time to sleep for me now. See you tomorrow. :)

• Good question, andy! It is hard to choose one)

andy's Discussions
    andy's Discussions | MyEnglishClub (MyEC), your page in English
This reply was deleted.