Replies

• Hi

I´m not the best English learner, but I agree with Rabab. I sincerely believe that reading is the best way to increase your vocabulary, and the more you read the more you know. As time goes by you´ll notice that it´ll be easier to identify more words in your listenigs. Bye

• Hello blue rose

It is ongoing problem ,many english learners it.I think one way is look for meaning in dictionary and try put it in sentences.It is useful way ,try it .

sentences.it
    This domain may be for sale!
  • Hello! dear bluerose

Such a topic is realy important and this issue actually rises al time. In my opinion , listening and reading and practicing what you listend to make it effective and powerful to aqcuire and maintain your stock of vocabulary.

Ocean

• Hi, Bluerose!

Thank you for your invite. It has been agreed by many that it's difficult to recall a new word that we came across just a few days ago! However, this issue could be easily tackled if we adopt to some practical approaches. I introduced one such approach in one of my blogs. Perhaps you could give it a try! Simply click HERE if you are interested to learn about it. Thank you!

Regards,

~* GS *~

• Practice makes perfect.

• Dear bluerose.. Just one word Reading :) Read books, novels, newspapers anything you enjoy reading will help  increase our vocabulary..  Thanks for sharing this topic :)

This reply was deleted.