How far is it possible?

Let me recall my memory.  

Yes, she was not a very attractive girl.  Very thin and not very attractive.  I had to encourage and praise her so that she could catch up on her studies and get rid of her gloom.  I made her be convinced that she is beautiful within her own personality.

And I was surprised that she really started to look beautiful and attractive.

How far is it possible or it was just my imagination?

You are welcome to opine.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• AZ
    Thanks for visiting me once again and comment.

• Inspiring.... you did the job of psychologist by motivating the girl by your kind words.
  • Thanks SNR for participating in the discussion and posting your valued comment.

SNƦ said:

Hey Mishaikh,

I think our thoughts drives our activities. If you are happy and feel good from inside you are definitely all set to do good things or achieve whatever you want.

Sometimes just motivation can do miracles.

^_^

How far is it possible?
    Let me recall my memory.   Yes, she was not a very attractive girl.  Very thin and not very attractive.  I had to encourage and praise her so that sh…
  • Thanks sewar for reading and commenting.  I am glad to see you once again.

sewar said:

My friend, be sure that, lovely words are a great cosmetic surgery for any woman. My best for you.

How far is it possible?
    Let me recall my memory.   Yes, she was not a very attractive girl.  Very thin and not very attractive.  I had to encourage and praise her so that sh…
  • Thank for participating and posting your comment.

saba said:

Hi

Yes, it is possible. You told her and yourself that she is attractive, then both of you believed it.

How far is it possible?
  •        My friend, be sure that, lovely words are a great cosmetic surgery for any woman. My best for you.

• Dear Mishaikh,
    it's a good question. I really don't know if people really change their appearance, but if they like themselves, then they glow more from inside and also we notice them differently. People which have a positive self-awarness, feel more comfortable with themselves. That has also an impact how others see them. I don't speak only about females. I think that's equal for everyone. Our self-awarness isn't of course, we have to develop it and we are even a little depend on others opinion even if we don't like admitting it. Nobody tells the truth when he says he doesn't care what others opinion is. Don't understand me wrong, I don't want to say we define ourselves through others. But everyone should be honest to himself ... we like more to get positive reaction in terms of us than bad ones.
    The next point is how we define attraction or beauty. There are many varied different tastes. Beauty is always a combination between appearance and our inside. Someone who isn't that beauty but with a good character and a lovely soul is able to attract us more than a beautiful face. Someone who hasn't human values and a common sense but a beautiful face will become boring very quickly.

You mentioned: "And I was surprised that she really started to look beautiful and attractive."

And you asked: "How far is it possible or it was just my imagination?"

Well, I think it was a mix of both. She started glowing from inside and you noticed it. You can say you saw her with different eyes than before.

• Hi

Yes, it is possible. You told her and yourself that she is attractive, then both of you believed it.

• Thanks for posting your opinion on the topic.

Narin said:

all love beauty but i think it is not only in appearance ,it can be in personality too .

How far is it possible?
  • all love beauty but i think it is not only in appearance ,it can be in personality too .

This reply was deleted.